ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴇᴄᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

i had noticed chase and noen hadn't been talking for a bit, and i instantly knew what i had to do. 

luvanthony, jadenhossler and +1 other.

aavaani
alright listen up you little fucks, we have a problem.

luvanthony
what now?? 

jadenhossler
yeah wut happen :(

nickaustin
i hate conflict.

aavaani
well it sucks to suck nick cause i'm using your help anyway. 

aavaani
now, the problem is choen.

jadenhossler
whats choen? 

aavaani
chase and noen's clear undying love for each other.

aavaani
the problem with choen is that it's not happening, and that's josh's fault. he's clearly trying to get chase on his good side for some stupid reason and i wanna know why.

luvanthony
i'm all for the idea of choen. but how are we gonna find out whats up with josh?

aavaani
well i don't know. but heres an idea, and well move from there; anthony, i need you to find out why they've been so distant lately. make it seem like your worried for them, and make your they tell you how they feel. then we'll come back and take another action based on what happens.

luvanthony
i can definitely do that! 

jadenhossler
thats actually a resonable way to start lol 

nickaustin
where do i come in??

aavaani
what the hell did i say?

jadenhossler
nick, bro don't question her at all she's got this

nickaustin
and what makes you so sure?  

jadenhossler
shes avani, the logic of the group. 

nickaustin
is that all she's got?

aavaani
i've got two fucking fists too :)

luvanthony
alrighttttttt ima go start off our plan before vani rips nick's head off. jaden, you keep vani calm and nick- you don't say anything stupid.

and with that, anthony was off to get our raging information. it was funny, it only took and hour. knowing chase- i figured it would've been harder. that little shit never talks about his feelings. 

luvanthony, jadenhossler and +1

luvanthony
okay, heres what i got:

luvanthony
chase thinks noens mad at him because of the last conversation they had- he told me noen had confronted him over something it just turned into an arguement. he told me he doesn't want to but in and bother noen because he doesn't to piss him off more.