ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴꜱʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴꜰᴏɴʏ

𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥

okay. this is it, the continuation of this plan depends on whether i do this correctly- whether im believable or not! if i can't convince chase of the truth, choen might never happen and josh's plan might just be taking off more! 

"we do know how risky this is right?" i asked, getting out of bryce's car. "yeah. but he's chase. and your anthony. they're a high chance he'll listen to you." bryce said. "just don't panic, play it cool. treat it as you always would!" nick smiled. "you know what? your right, i got this!" i said. "i never said that-" nick started. "well i'm going to pretend you did because it's motivating me." i said. "cya guys later!" i waved to them, as i walked off into the cafe. 

once i saw chase, i quickly went over to sit with him. "hey buddy!" i said, smiling. "whats up!" he said. "alright, so we need to talk. about josh." i said. "oh, whats wrong?" he frowned. 

i felt bad about this, because this is the first time chase has been in a relationship in a while but little does he know... then again, im doing this for the greater good of his career and his heart. plus noen's clearly a big gay fucker who won't admit his big gay problems. 

"josh- he isn't what he seems to be." i started. chase raised an eyebrow. "what do you mean?" 

"josh has been plotting to push you off your pedestal of fame. first by luring you into this relationship, then by getting rid of the rest of the dream team, then causing some scandal so you look like the bad guy- to bonus on top of the cheating rumors, and getting you cancelled." i said. his eyes widened. "i knew i couldn't trust him! same old josh, he'll never change! that would explain all the stupid things he did to noen! all the taunting, the attitudes, the annoyance! ugh i knew he was a fake." chase said. 

at first he just seemed pissed off, but his facial expression of anger turned into a face of disappointment. i couldn't really tell but he sounded like he was upset now.. his voice started to break and he looked down at his hands when he spoke.

"what did i do to deserve this?" he mumbled. 

okay, now i really felt bad. i just made my best friend cry! im literally the worst! operation choen better go as planned of im gonna fucking kill bryce! 

"you didn't do anything. all you did was be yourself, he has no reason to be doing this." i said, gently. "what should i-i do?" he asked, wiping the tears from his face. 

ouch... i hate seeing him like this. 

"if i were in your shoes, i'd confront him about it. be honest about how you feel, and make sure you make him feel bad. give him the princess cry, like you did in that one movie! that'll kill him. he won't realize how guilty he feels until you put him in his place." i say. chase chuckled and smiled. "the princess cry really does get to people, doesn't it?" he smiled. "oh yeah, you could kill a man and crying like that- they'll take you as innocent!" i said. we both laughed. 

when chase was 15, they put him in the movie 'nightmare fuel' which was the story of a boy who killed people who did him wrong in anyway. thats why i made that reference, chase knew exactly what i meant. he did the princess cry in that movie too!

"you know what? yeah. i will give him the princess cry. he's gonna feel my fury, one way or another." chase said, smirking. "good. but hey- don't kill him. we don't need that on your record." i joked. "what record? i'll just pretty cry my way out of it!" he chuckled. 

we hung out at the cafe for a little while before he had to leave with his mom for another shoot. i quickly called the boys to come get me, and once they got here i told them everything. 

"guys. operation choen might be going exactly as planned." i said, smiling. "perfect!" bryce said. "now, we wait." 

wait? why wait? 

"wait for what?" i asked as bryce drove off. "we wait for chase to tell you if he breaks up with josh or not. duh." he chuckled. "that makes sense." i said. 

i'll be honest, bryce is kinda a genius. with his brains, avani's bravery, and the three of us choen will be all good in no time. 

well, maybe a little time lol