ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ.

chase hated his life. 

no- he mourned  his life. 

he looked a this life like a curse, while everyone else called it a blessing. 

everyday, he looks back on the photo's that made him go viral- and did he regret them so.

"mom. why can't we just delete everything and disappear." he asked. "disappear how?" she asked, as she watched the stylist straighten out her son's natural curls. "like-not be famous anymore. lets just forget it all happened and go back to being the normal family we used to be." chase said, frowning. "because, we're making money and we're happy in the spotlight." she said. 

man, chase wishes he was happy in the spotlight. 

"but you let Kendall quit."
"yes. because he decided he didn't want to be in the fame before it was too late."
"i didn't want this to begin with!"
"chase, i am not having this argument with you again. you should be happy to have this life. there a kids who don't even have parents! stop complaining about this!"

sometimes he wishes it would all end. other times he wishes he could end it. 

chase looked in the mirror at his now straightened hair and the makeup on his face with a disgusted look. his under eye was shadowed black, and his lips were the same color as the rest of his face. the outfit wasn't too bad, but he didn't think black khaki's went with tank tops. some of his hair covered his forehead, and no matter how bad he wanted to push it back he couldn't. his parents would get mad. wait- did i say parents? i meant managers. that sounds better. 

they quickly called him onto the set for the shoot. 

it all didn't sit right. he didn't feel like himself. he didn't look like himself. but then again, they wanted lil huddy. not Chase Hudson. 

throw the eyes of the public, chase's bad boy image was all he had. 'lil huddy' was the grunge-boy image his parents wanted. 

why, you may ask? 

"the girls love honey." his parents said, as he asked the same question. "but it's not me." chase said, moving to where the photographer suggested he'd move. "But it's making us money." his mother insisted. "what is it with girls anyway? they love bad boys. i wanna save lives, not trash a car. you know?" he said. "yes but the girls want you to trash the car. and if you do trash that car, you'll be getting paid. a lot." his mother said. "yeah but what if its not a prop car?" 
"they don't have to know that its a prop car." 
"doesn't answer my question." 
"can you both end this metaphorical car talk? mom can't you tell he just wants to be himself? the world would love him either way. whether he's being lil huddy or cha-" Kendall started, looking up. "-stay out of it kendall. you decided to end your career, don't intervene with your brother's." his mother said. 

chase looked over at the photographer, sighing. "can we take a break?" he asked. the photographer nodded.

chase went into his dressing room and sat on the couch that was in there. he looked around for a second before going upto the mirror and looking at himself. this isn't what he wanted. this isn't who he is. 

he felt his eyes well up in tears, as the makeup started to drown on his face. 

he felt this weight. 
like- guilt. 
but its weird, because none of this is his fault.

there was a knock on the door. he quickly wiped of his face and open and sat back down. "come in." he said. 

it was chrystal- his makeup artist and closest friend. 

"i heard sniffles. you good bud?" she asked. "eh. can you fix my face? my mom's gonna explode if she sees this." he said. she nodded, grabbing her box and getting to work. "what's her problem anyway?" chrystal asked. "i don't know. she doesn't care about what i want. it's all about the money. the day she listens to what i want is the day i want something that'll make us some cash." he said. 

"i don't get it man. doesn't she know that she's ruining your childhood? like- you get to see your friends once a month. maybe twice. and she won't even let you make youtube videos as much anymore. she's practically putting you in this depressive state and isn't realizing it because she's becoming the human mr. krabs." chrystal said, rolling her eyes. "listen kid, if i could bust you outta here i would. but your not an adult yet." 

"even as an adult she's gonna want me to keep this going. and if you were to try to get me out of this shit she'd fire you. and she can't fire you- your like the only person i trust other then jaden, anthony and avani. and i barely know them anymore. " chase sighed. 

most of his life moved like that. arguments every shoot. crying during breaks. being so overly exhausted that he can't sleep. his social life was practically being abandoned because of the modeling world. 

chase hoped and prayed for the day his mother would stop being so pushy, and the day his father would take his side. but for now, all he could do was wait. 

but all that would change, the moment he sent that message. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍; 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें