ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀᴛ.

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

after getting off the phone with chase, i ended up going to the skate park with miles. yeah it was late, but this is what we did to get away from everyone. it's not like im free to live during the day. 

we spent most of the night there, but the sun started to rise and we had to get back before our modern-day Ms. Hannigan finds us gone. we snuck back into our room as fast as we could, and surprisingly we made it before anybody started looking for us. 

at around 10:15, we all got up for breakfast and of course Miles' instant idea was to check the YouTube live. he has a crush on Selena Gomez, and apparently she was going to be on an interview with the ET YouTube channel. if he missed that he would cry! 

as he sat down and waited for it to start, i walk over to the kitchen to  get some cereal, because ya boy lives on fruit loops  and ramen but it was too early for ramen so cereal it is :') 
as i pour the milk into the bowl, (of course i poured the cereal first, i'm not a sinner) i heard Miles yell for me to go into the dining room. 

"NOEN COME HERE-" he said. "why?" i asked, from the kitchen. "NOEN PLEASE." he shouted. "Miles im getting my foo-" 
"CHASE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU GET OVER HERE!" 

when i heard those words my heart stopped. i quickly ran over to the table and watched the video over Miles shoulder. he wasn't lying, chase had been talking about me... "i got the notification that they were live with chase!" Miles said, seeing me walk over. 

"yeah, noen's a really nice guy. he doesn't really seem to have much in his hands right now but he's a really sweet kid. i think he's the only person i can keep in touch with at the time." chase said, smiling at the reporter. "what about your other friends? did fame take you away from them too?" the reporter asked. "well kinda. they're still my friends but i can't really see them as often as i'd like. but noen- he's different. i don't have to see him in person to know that he's there for me."
"but you've only known him for about a week?"
"i don't think that means anything. i feel like bonds don't need time to form. i think if you can trust someone, and be honest your bond will be just fine." 
"and genuinely asking, do you think he'll stay around?" 
"oh for sure. he's in need for a friend, and i love being that friend." 

i can't believe what i'm hearing.. he's really talking about me! 

"he really likes you, doesn't he?" Miles chuckled. i smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "i guess i've been a lot more open." i said. "well whatever your doing, keep it up. he seems much more comfortable answering questions about you then anything else!" Miles said.

suddenly i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and when i checked it i had been added into a group chat. 

the dream team 🌈

luvanthony
hi noen! 

aavaani
noennn 

jadenhossler
yooooo

notnoen
hey! who added me?

luvanthony
i did, but chase wanted me to :) 

notnoen
oh cool! 

jadenhossler
kendall told me to tell you that chase says hi and that he misses you👉👈 

notnoen
i wanna talk to him :(

aavaani
why do y'all have a better relationship then i do with anthony 

luvanthony
wowww