"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ!"

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Its official you whores, I'm single so you know what that means? It's time to go get some head from every guy on the block ;)

All jokes aside though, maybe being single won't be terrible. I mean, at least I don't need to worry about having a boy not trust me. Fuck boys, I said what I said.

aavaani

Liked by lilhuddy and 259,281 others

aavaani why do I need a boyfriend, I've got three idiots and a pizza hut right next to my house :)

lilhuddy I am one of those idiots ;)
      |
       aavaani indeed B)

jadenhossler just go gay we stan the gays 👏

avani.fan.bc.i.can YAAAAASSS SINGLE AVANI IS THE GOAL
      |
       aavaani haha ly

avanthonymyheart oh noooo :,(

charlidamelio OH

dixiedamelio idk what he did but we're jumping him for it
       |
        thetonylopez same
                  |
                   nickaustin DIXIE STOP ADVISING MY BF TO DO BAD THINGS WITH YOU

Oh relationships, they all end in bullshit. It's okay though, pizza hut got my back!

𝓐𝓫𝓫𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I had been sitting at the kitchen table when i came across a post. it was chase's, and when i read the caption i was shocked! yes! the gays! but now i'm curious who he was kissing on that ferris wheel!

i quickly started searching all over for the picture, looking on twitter and instagram for fan accounts that had the picture. i got pretty lucky, i found a few accounts that had it from different angles! 

i looked through the pictures, but the third one caught my eye- 

was that- 

noen! 

chase was kissing noen! and he didn't want anybody to know because he's dating me! 

i quickly went over to the living room to see if avani had anything to do with this, because i need answers! 

"vani! do you know about this?" i asked, showing her the picture. "fuck. well- yeah. what you see there is actually happening. but the story behind it- is a little off. chase and noen were kissing because it's obvious noen's gay. you can't tell me no, he and chase clicked from the moment they met. and not to hurt your feelings, but he's slept with chase.... twice. also not to mention, he and chase make out. a lot." she said. 

"wait, really?" i asked. "yeah. but none of it would've been happening if i didn't start making them realize how much they needed each other. one little kiss went on, and on, and on." she said, smirking. 

"i know what your doing. you can't stand to see anybody else in a happy relationship because you and anthony ruined stuff for yourselves!" i said. "oh honey, this has been going on for months now! get a grip!" she said, laughing. "this whole splitting you two up so noen can be who he wants to be has been going on for a long time, and you weren't a problem until now. and what do we do with problems? we get rid of them." 

oh my god. 

she's not my friend! she hates me! she- i can't believe this. am i really a problem? should i just disappear?- 

no. noen was mine first, and i'm not going to walk away without taking what was mine. 

"oh your really smart, but i just hope you know you and i aren't done here. i'm not going down without noen. he was mine first, and after all this he'll still be mine." i said. "do what you want, just know he doesn't love you bitch." she said, getting up and walking off. 

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

honey i am CACKLING- 

this bitch really thinks i hate her relationship because i'm not with anthony? no honey, i hate your relationship because it's making my noie sad! i hope she realizes thats she's not getting away with anything, the lemon's and i are already halfway through the plan- she'll just be helping us get rid of her. besides, chase and noen already spend too much time together its only a matter of time before noen's screaming chase's name again. 

she'll get the memo. she has to get the memo, her little 'man' is a little slut for james. [please remember that-]

all there is left to be done, is making chase and noen give in to each other, abby's getting rid of herself. 

and you might be wondering, why did i make it seem like the plan was all me? well, i'd rather have her think that there was only the cheating going on rather then anything else. also because if she only thinks it was my idea, i won't be throwing the whole plan under the bus. and knowing abby, she won't confront noen. she's so sweet she won't want to offend him. 

none of it matters though, when i get back home tomorrow i'm going to let the boys know what's going on. 

are the Lemonheads about to win? of course we are, we got the jackets too!