"ɢᴜʏꜱ, ɪ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇɴ!" ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴅᴇɴ'ꜱ ꜱʜᴇɴᴀɴɪɢᴀɴꜱ!

its been about 5 days in Italy, and with only three days left the dream team decided they would spend those having nothing but fun. 

it was around 9:30 PM, when the dream team had been sitting on the couches, watching tv and talking about all the fun they used to have before chase's family turned into work-aholics.

"you guys remember that one time in ninth grade when jaden toilet-papered the entire science room with nick for that art project?!"

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔...

jaden and nick had been paired up for an art project, in which neither of them wanted to do. the project was to make some kind of art piece to decorate the school. and jadick being jadick, the crackhead duo decided to do whatever they wanted with it. 

"dude, this is gonna get us in so much trouble!" nick smirked, wrapping one of the tables in toilet paper. "isn't that the point?" jaden chuckled. "ms hee-hee man is going to be so mad!" 

they always made fun of they're science teachers last name by making micheal jackson refrences, since her last name was micheals. 

once they both finished, the bell had rang and they other students came in to see the mess these too had made. avani and anthony had this class; and for having the healthiest relationship these two disagree on things- a lot. 

"oh my fucking fuck jaden why?!" avani said, hitting jaden upside the head. "you too! cmere, i gotta hit you!" she said, chasing nick across the room. "this. is. awesome! do the history room next, i want a reason to miss that test! i'll take the blame an clean up for you guys!" anthony suggested. "no can-do man, this was only for an art project." jaden chuckled. 

jaden and nicks art teacher was remorse to give them both A's, as they did decorate a piece of the school but Ms hee-hee man wasn't as excited about it as the boys were... 

long story short, they both got two weeks of both after school and lunch detention with cleaning the library. 

but was it worth it? yeah, definitely.  

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...

"oooh, what about jaden's favorite catchphrase?" anthony said, chuckling. "oh my god, jaden you killed me that day with those roller skates!" chase said, laughing. "whats jaden's favorite catchphrase?" noen asked. the others all looked at jaden, who had a smirk on his face. "wait i didn't bring my skates!" he said. 

"fuck! cmon jaden you used to always bring those shits!" anthony complained. "it just hits different with the skates." avani sighed. "well, jaden use to do this thing where he'd put on some roller skates and say 'i eat, i skeet, and then i beat my meat' while failing miserable to skate. it was like, golden because it was 7 AM and only god knows where he got all that energy from!" anthony chuckled. 

"okay but if thats not a goal-" noen smiled. 

"oh my god, remember the one time in church when jaden got the quire to sing 'call me maybe' when the power went out?! iconic!" chase said, laughing. "ohhhh my god yeah!" avani said. 

"back in high school, jaden's parents were like the biggest Christians ever and made us all go to church with them, so one time when the power went out jaden got the entire quire to sing carly rae japsen with the entire church until the power came back on!" avani said, laughing. "that had to be one of the best jaden moments ever!" she said. they all laughed.

"oh my god, if theres one thing that you should know about jaden its that you should not send him to do the laundry. one time, we sent him to do the laundry by himself and he was taking to long. so when we went to check on him my guy was stuck in the washer!" chase said, laughing. "jaden on my god!" noen said, throwing a pillow at jaden. "hey, i wanted to know if i could fit and i can!" he chuckled. 

"holy shit remember when he got his dick stuck in the sink drain, and vani threatened to turn the garbage disposal on?" anthony said. "yes, i was actually going too!" avani said, crossing her arms. "that was the scariest moment of my life! she threatened to ground up roger!" jaden said. "roger?" noen said, looking up at jaden. "what? i can't be the only penis namer here." he said. 

"well i named mine paul." 
"paul is the reason why we don't have sex anthony." 
"i'm so sorry paul she's just being disrespectful." 

"i'm surprised you didn't name yours either." noen said, teasing chase. "actually his name's james." chase chuckled. "i stand corrected."

suddenly chase received a message, from noen. 

notnoen
james sure knows what he's doing, doesn't he?

"noen you little shit!" chase said, pushing noen slightly. noen chuckled and put his phone down next to him. "well am i wrong?" 

"what did you do?" anthony said. "oh nothing." noen chuckled quietly. "he's just being a fucking bitch ass, you know nothing new." chase smiled. noen faked a gasp and punched chase in the shoulder. "you meanie!" 
"stop it tickles!" 
"i'll make it hurt!" 
"sure cupcake." 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): okay but noen trying to be tough? so cute :( ♥

"oh, but lets not forget our favorite jaden moment; the time he got hypnotized to think i was a very beautiful girl, and almost kissed me." anthony said. that one made everyone laugh.

"oh my god if that wasn't chaotic, i don't know what is!" avani said, laughing. 

the next day, the group was off to the airport to drop off noen, and leave themselves.  

an announcement came on, mentioning noen's flight. "well, i guess this is it." he said, trying to smiled. "its been so much fun seeing you guys." 

noen quickly said his good-bye's, coming down to chase. "i'm gonna miss you bub." chase said, hugging noen. "i'm gonna miss you more. a lot." 

the two hugged for a good 30 seconds before noen left for his flight. he started to walk off before looking back and waving. chase waved back and watched him walk off. 

chase like this boy. 

no, chase loved him.

chase loved him with all of his heart, and pretending they didn't click was going to be very hard.