ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴇxᴇᴄᴜᴛɪɴɢ ᴠᴀɴɪ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ.

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

for the past week and a half, i've been trying my best to get close to abby. i had been on my flight to georgia when i received a text from anthony- 

luvanthony

luvanthony
you know what i noticed

aavaani
what bebs?

luanthony
excecuting this part would've been easier if we can up with this plan before. then we could just done it all together cause we were all in georgia. that would'v speeded up the process lol

aavaani
now that i'm thinking about it you have a point-

welllllll...........

okay, we didn't think of that i'll admit. and if anthony didn't bring that to my attention i wouldn't have realized. but its fine, cause we're already here and the plan is gonna work out anyway! 

once my flight landed, i took a cab to abby's house. your probably wondering, doesn't abby live in the UK? she used too. but then she moved to georgia with charlotte so they could see they're friends! 

and what was about to happen? i was about to meet them. 

"hey!" abby said, hugging me. "hi!" i smiled, hugging back. "so, your probably wondering who these people are! well, this is my sister charlotte, my slut jeyjey, my emo bitch syd, and my- whatever benji is." abby chuckled. 

"well, thats nice." benji said, sighing. "i got big tibbies." jeyjey said, smirking and nodding. "i mean- me?" i chuckled. "i want food." syd said, walking off to the kitchen. "i'm not getting you shit jeyjey." he said, seeing jeyjey frown. 

that day was pretty fun, we did did a lot of shopping! i bought a little too much stuff.... 

i had gotten a facetime call from anthony while getting chilies with abby and her friends! i spent a lot of my time talking to benji, he's actually a really nice guy! 

"hi you little shit!" i said, picking up the call. "wow your so mean." he chuckled. "what're you guys up to?" he asked. i smirked and showed him my cup with the chilies logo on it. "welcome to chilies." i smirked, nodding. "thats hot." he said smiling. "like you? i mean-" i said, scoffing. we both chuckled before benji came in the frame and bombed my call. 

"what're ya doin- oh hi there!" he said. "anthony, this is benji! one of abby's friends!" i said. anthony gave off a bit of a nervous laugh but i didn't really take anything to it. 

"oh. hi!" he smiled. "THATS WHY YOUR FUCKING GAY!-" syd shouted from across the table. "yOuR mEaN" jeyjey said. "syd stop being mean!" benji chimed in. "oh suck my dick from behind benji." syd said. "i most certainly will not!" benji said, crossing his arms. "well then." anthony said, holding back his laughter. "they're crackheads." i said, squinting and nodding. "don't do that." anthony smiled. 

the rest of our time at chilies was pretty fun. and chaotic. 

"-hey benji why the fuck is they're always holes in your jeans??" charlotte asked. "becuase he plans on being a stripper and is taking it slow." jeyjey said. benji's jaw dropped. "jorge that's so incorrect." he said. "well either that or your trying to attract other guys." jeyjey shrugged. 

"go suck your sugar daddy." syd said. "okay, grandpa? oh wait he's dead-" jeyjey said. the entire table burst out in laughter. jeyjey was obviously the funny one, and thats the facts. i'd like to see what him and jaden come up with together. 

while we all talked and joked, i noticed syd starring down at the table. "uh, syd? you good buddy?" i asked. "don't move." he said, before hitting the space in front of me with his spoon. i jumped slightly, looking down at the space. "its been done." syd said, lifting the spoon. "what was that for-" i asked. "there was an ant." he shrugged and nodded. 

now that- 

iconic. period. 

"- i am sick and tired of you guys always renaming the group chat! just leave it as it is!" charlotte complianed. "group chat?" i asked. "oh, we have a group chat and jeyjey's always changing the name so i'm always confused on the chat." charlotte said. "yeah, well noen named it jeyjey 2 thicc so we're leaving it like that." jeyjey smiled. "i feel bad for benji. we make him so uncomfortable in the chat." abby chuckled. "you guys make me uncomfortable in general." he said. 

well that i can see-

jeyjey is the thotty humor
syd is the emo mood
benji is the paranoid one
charlotte is the only one with working brain cells 
noen is the shy crackhead
and abby is a mix of all of it! 

i like these guys. a lot-