ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): not a smut chapter but i got some over-dramatic noen moments in here for ya ;) ♥

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

i woke up the next morning next to noen, who was sleeping peacefully. picture this; the sunlight fading into the room through the window, the blinds shading some parts out. a quiet room, with nobody in there with you but an angel who happened to still be asleep. and relaxing awakening, to go with your well-ended night? its just the cherry on the top of that sundae. 

i smiled, pushing the hair away from noen's pretty little face as i listened to his quiet snores. he was in a deep, calming sleep and seeing him in peace just put me at ease. i hummed quietly as i touch the soft skin on his chest and waited for him to wake himself. 

soon enough, his eyes started  to flutter open slowly- he looked like a prince waking up like that. "good morning babycakes." i said, smiling. "hiya." he smiled, snuggling into my arms. 

i didn't know noen was so open to being with other guys... he assured so many people he was straight when maybe he's just... closeted? i don't know. all i know is i'm going to have a hard time breaking to noen that we can't dot his anymore. not only are we going to be separated for a while after we leave italy but this is putting my fame at risk and my mom would be so upset if i career is put at stake. 

"hey noen?" i started, hugging him gently. "yeah?" he said, a bit muffled from his face being  in my chest. "did you feel anything last night..?" i asked. "of course i did. but- i shouldn't have.. what we did was wrong and i knew better but of course i didn't think it through. yeah i'll admit, i enjoyed it but-" 
"it shouldn't have happened." 

he nodded. "i'm sorry. can we just pretend it didn't happen? i don't wanna ruin another friendship.." he said. "of course. doing any of this would be putting my career at risk too, and the last thing was want to do it make my mom mad about this." i said, smiling. "thanks." he said. 

that same day, we all decided to go out for lunch. it was pretty normal, we talked and joked and all the things we always did. we were all having a great time, but then i noticed noen having a bit of a a hard time holding himself together. 

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

i was just fine until i started thinking about last night. 

hyperventilating? yes.

i mean, was i not supposed to think about it?! i just had my brains fucked out by chase hudson himself, and you want me not to think about it?! wait. no. i want me not to think about me. but thats hard- 

haha hard. wait- 

chase had noticed i was acting weird, and gave me a look. like, a look of confusion and worry. "noen? you good bud?" he asked. "me?! oh! im good! im great! i am doing wonderfully! I! am! amazing! and how are you?!" i said. "im good?" he said, a bit confuse. "thats great buddy! ahaha, i shall be right back!" i said, moving out of the booth and leaving to the closest bathroom. 

i stuck my head into the bathroom before going into the bathroom, calling to see if anyone was in here. "has anyone here seen... uh a talk guy with- bright green hair?" i asked. once i didn't hear a reply, i shut the door and locked it. 

i sat on the floor against the wall, letting it all out. the moans and whimpers left my mouth as i tried to clear my head of any gay thoughts- but of course those shits didn't leave. 

after finally getting myself to stop having a full on orgasm in a bathroom without any type of sexual intercourse, i pulled my knees upto my chest and stayed in the bathroom- suffering in gay shame. 

man, this is just another reason for me to be a bottom! an overly submissive bottom! what the fuck am i going to do?! girls don't like that! [no, but chase does....] 

suddenly, i heard a knock on the door. "noen?" 

i sighed and unlocked the door, letting chase in. "hi." i mumbled. "hey. are you okay honey?" he asked, kneeling down next to me. i just nodded in agreement. "are you sure?" he asked, giving me a reassuring facial expression. "im okay. i just- had a panic attack. im okay now though." i smiled. "alright. you coming?" 
"yeah. just gimme a second." 
"okay." he said, starting to walk out of the bathroom. 

"oh, and noen?" he looked down at me while in the doorway. "yeah?" 

"don't get slutty in public, i could hear you by the table and it turns me on." he winked. 

oh shit.