ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪ: ᴀʙʙʏ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

at saturday's meeting, i got the boys caught up on what was going on and they got me caught up on what was going on. now that jaden, anthony, tony, chase and noen are on vacation bryce, nick, kio and i can work on feeding into abby's mind. 

"okay, so abby knows about the lemons?" bryce asked. "no, abby knows noen's cheating on her and she thinks its my fault. which it kinda is, but we all took part here." i said. "okay. so she's mad." bryce said. "what's a better way to consult a person in anger then to piss them off more?" kio asked, smirking. "okay, so we the gay shit going? jaden suggested. "yep, but publicize it more." bryce said. "but that'll spark rumors." nick said. "thats the point. the more rumors, the better. this will be better because it'll piss abby off more. not only will she hate vani, but she'll be upset with noen, and end it." bryce said. 

"okay but if that doesn't work we need back up. we know what happens when we only make one plan with no back up! we need a plan B!" anthony insisted. "well if that doesn't work, we'll advise noen of the truth. we'll make sure he catches feelings for chase, and make him end it. either way, abby needs to go and either way this is going to work." bryce said. "so determined. why?" nick asked. "he's bryce, he won't stop until he wins." kio said. "kinda like josh." jaden chuckled. "don't you compare me to that!" bryce said, we all laughed. 

after the meeting, i headed home. the guys ended up hanging out for a bit but i'm genuinely tired of being around anthony so i just left. as i was walking, i felt my phone go off. when i checked, it was messages from abby. 

abbyrartistry

abbyrartistry
hi sister

abbyrartistry
you should check my recent post :)

i did as requested. but i'm gonna have to smack a bitch. 

abbyrartistry

L

iked by 135,496 others.

abbyrartistry I took a picture with a muffin
The other boys are here too

luvanthony I is le moofin
      |
       abbyrartistry indeed :)

lilhuddy can I be a muffin ☹
       |
        abbyrartistry you can 😤

benjikrol HES CUTE
       |
        luvanthony tank chu benji

punk_irl I know him

charlottelooks does he have a girlfriend 😳
         |
          abbyrartistry not anymore ;)

abbyrartistry

aavaani
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SISTER ON A LEASH

abbyrartistry
Aw, why? It's fun watching other people relationships go to shit :)

I'm gonna drag this bitch.

aavaani
I hope you know if you sister even tries to get near anthony at all shes going to DIE.

abbyrartistry
Like anthony's love for you?

This bitch is looking to get her ass beat-

aavaani
Keep running your mouth, you won't like me.

abbyrartistry
Why does it even matter to you? You dumped him.

aavaani
I dumped him because he was being petty. It doesn't I love him any less then I did before.

abbyrartistry
Maybe you would still be with him if you tried to understand where he was talking about it 

abbyrartistry
He talked to me about it.

abbyrartistry
You made him cry.

aavaani
It doesn't concern you. Eventually I'll talk to him but right now isn't the time. Do me a favor, mind you business and focus on your boyfriend- bc soon enough you'll be losing him.

She left me on read after that, but i guess she got the memo. I wanna see her run her mouth at me again, in person this time. She'll regret it. I'll make sure she will.

For now, I'll focus on the gray areas of the plan. knowing Jaden, Anthony, and Tony there gonna need help. So, I'm meeting them in vegas next week. I know they're going to need me eventually so why not join them now? Only problem is Anthony. Knowing the others they're going to steer me towards Anthony and that's a big no-no. Single avani is the vibe, deal with it you whores ;)

What else is the vibe??? Monitoring Choen at all times. Yep, I'm about to go stupid on the creepy shit. Stalker vani is in the clear shishters 😌

Not too stalker-like though. Just knowing what they're doing is all. Whatever they're doing. It's for the mission, don't attack me! We all know the boys won't do it!

All jokes aside though, were about to win. Speaking of stalkers-

creeper.voni

Liked by jxdnhossler and 175,295 others

creeper.voni I changed my username :)

jxdnhossler I change mine too :)
      |
       creeper.voni yesh

lilhuddy creeper
      |
       creeper.voni aw man
              |
               notnoen so we back in the mine got our pickaxe swinging from side to side
                         |
                          jxdnhossler side-side to side ;)

charlidamelio looser :>
       |
        creeper.voni no u ;)

Yessir, creeper. I might make creeper merch now.

Yeah, definitely making creeper merch now.