ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): sooprise! i decided to keep chrystal but give her a different role because i enjoyed her smartass enegry. to be honest she's just gives me a good laugh, as her mindset can switch from sarcastic ass to 'ill beat your ass' in 2 seconds. so, you'll get more sisterly yet crazy girlfriend advice. and i decided that all characters that i create in my choen books are going to be kept for all of my choen books! so chrystal will stay, so will kendall and miles-plus many more to come in future books! faceclaims might be coming aswell, but im still deciding. alright, back to your regularly scheduled chapter! ♥

𝒩𝑜𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱

it was around 2:20 AM when i received the notifications. it started off as likes on my videos, then he followed me, and then the massage came in. it was kinda weird, because i never really liked him. chase's bad-boy image would never really catch my eye, and it kinda pissed me off if im being honest. like, whats the point? you go all badass for what? girls? money? attention? 

after receiving the message my first thought was to ignore it but i didn't want to be rude. 

lilhuddy 

lilhuddy
hii :)

noeneubanks
hey

lilhuddy
i'm chase, as you probably know but i figured it'd be nice to
say something. how are you?

noeneubanks
tired, but okay at the same time. i'm noen by the way. wbu?

lets all be honest here. i butchered that reply.  

lilhuddy
could be better, but at least im alive so i can say i'm doing okay. 

noeneubanks
could be better? why's that?

and in that moment, my life changed. i finally found someone who understood me. 

lilhuddy
i guess it's just my parents. i work so much that i can't have fun anymore and they just want me to push through. they want me to put on this image. they want someone im not. you know? 

noeneubanks
 i get that 100%. i've been in a foster home since i was 9 and have no friends or family, but they still want me to push through and smile anyway. it's kinda how your parents want you to keep working all the time.

lilhuddy
yeah but don't they know that your not happy? 

noeneubanks
well theres one person who knows but he tries to stay positive. so it's like i can't really talk to him.

lilhuddy
i know how you feel, you need someone to be there when nobody wants to be around. and i won't blame you for feeling sad, you practically have nothing. eventually the light will shine through and everything will get better. 

noeneubanks
i could say the same for you  :)

noeneubanks
so what's it like being famous? do you hang out with other famous people?