ᴛᴏxɪᴄɪᴛʏ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

i was sitting on my bed when i got a call from chase, and i got kinda excited but confused at the same time. he was calling me? but we haven't been talking? why now? 

i quickly picked up the call on my computer, turning on the video so we were on facetime. "hey. can we talk?" he asked. "whats up?" i asked. "i wanted to apologize. you were right and so was anthony." he started. i knew it. "i told you he was no good." 

"i-i know." 

"what did he do now?" 

"he made a move on nick. he cheated on me. he really fuckin cheated on me." 

"yeah, i figured he'd do some shit like that eventually. its just too bad that you let it happen." 

"i-i know.." 

there was a slight silence before i realized something. 

"you know, i find it quite entertaining that you think its okay to make me feel like the bad guy but then come back crying when your wrong." 

"i know.. i know, and i'm sorry." 

"your not sorry. two fights in the same month, both over the same thing and you still didn't give up."

"noen-" 

"no chase, you made yourself the bad guy here." 

there was another hint of silence before he spoke again. 

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

i sat there in shock about what he was saying. he was truly upset- no, he was mad. but he was right. i should've just listened to him. i should've just ignored josh. i should've just went on with my life when he wanted to jump back into it! 

"i know i did. but i didn't want to. i thought he was the innocent one. i thought all he had we're good intentions. but it turns out they were all lies. nothing but fabricated lies." i said. "lies that you believed. lies that made you turn on your friends. lies that made you defensive, and mean. you avoided me at all costs." he said. 

i felt bad. really bad. he sounded hurt. i hurt him. 

i hurt noen...

"noen i know, and i'm-" 
"don't that that your sorry again, i don't wanna hear it." he said. "your so vulnerable. all you do is frame yourself so people will like your picture and nobody knows when your being yourself anymore. i'm starting to not trust you." he said. 

i went silent to think about what he was saying, and from the looks of it none of it was going to get any better. 

"you can't just do that to people chase. you made your best friend seem like a liar. your best friend! its not cool, and i can't afford to be overwhelmed and anxious because you decided your parting sides with a slug." he said. "what are you saying?" i asked. 

"i'm saying we can't be friends anymore chase. your actions are toxic and they put me in a dark place. i don't need that." he said. "no, no noen please-" i started. "no chase. your not getting yourself out of this one. your toxic." he said. 

i felt the tears flush through my eyes as he spoke. "noen please, you don't understand i need you! your all i have!" i said, wiping the tears with my sleeve. "no chase. you we're just fine without me when you had josh, i think you'll be okay." noen said. 

"noen please don't go! i'm sorry!"

"your clearly not. i'm sorry chase but i can't go on like this." 

"b-but i love y-you...." 

"i wish i could say the same." 

and with that, he hung up. noen eubanks and i are no longer friends? of course we aren't, and it's my fault. 

you won't even begin to understand how heartbroken i am right now...

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): sorry for the short chapter! i decided to make this one a bit shorter but it's pissing you guys off either way so whatever! hAhA nOt LiKe ThAtS ThE pOiNt oR aNyThiNg ♥