ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡᴇꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

with noen on his way, i knew theres was way more we could do in between the time. and thats where nick comes in. 

your probably wondering- why the hell  did i make nick apart of this mission? well, he's the closest i can get to josh himself. i know nick doesn't want anything to do with josh's dirty work but he is josh's friend so i figured i'd be able get some josh insider info from him. and what was i about to get? that info. 

around the same time we set the plan into action, i asked nick to get some info by hanging out with him alone. knowing nick and his little tricks he'll get everything i need. 

we met at the cafe the day noen was on his way, and nick being nick came in like if we were upto illegal activity. "you got my info?" i asked. "of course i do. but shhh!" he said. "apparently chase and josh are..." he started, looking side to side. "dating!" he whispered. 

i gasped slightly. "oh no, this gonna compromise the mission!" i said. "yeah, josh said chase and him are hiding it because it'll put his career at stake!" he whispered. "no, they need to split up! wait- what if we have chase cheat?" i say, smirking. "what do you mean?" nick asked, whispering. "a little one night stand wouldn't hurt anyone. he and noen did it once, they won't mind doing it again." i said, smirking. nick gasped in shock. "they... they... fucked?!" he whispered. i nodded. "mhm. nobody know it though, so keep your mouth shut!" 

"alright, alright don't snap at me!" 

"yeah whatever. cmon, we gotta go pick up anthony and jaden. noen will be here any minute now and we have to pick him up at the airport!" i said getting up. nick followed behind me. 

"oh, and nick?" 
"yeah?"
"stop making it seem like we're handling a drug deal or something. it's just friendship problems." 
"sorry." 

and with that, we were off to get the boys. 

"alright. jaden, anthony- nick and i have some scary news to import. and we are under big weight because of it." i said, once the guys were in the back seat of the car. "oh no.." jaden mumbled. "i got word that chase and josh are dating." nick said. the boys let out a gasp. "and they're hiding it from everyone." they let out another gasp. "because they don't wanna ruin chase's career!" they let out one more gasp. "oh brother." i snarled. 

the falseness of they're reactions was obvious, they suck at acting. 

"what? pretend its a mystery and we have to crack the case! like detectives!" anthony said, smiling. "what, so were like The Lemonhead detective agency?" i said. "oh my god yeah! secret spies and detectives?! awesome!" jaden said, giggling. "i mean i don't hate that." nick shrugged, nodding. "alright alright, the vote is three to one i guess we can be The Lemonhead detective-spies." i smiled. 

"okay, but onto the real problem. what are we gonna do about josh?" anthony asked. "well, avani was thinking we make chase cheat." nick said. "we can't do that! chase already has cheating rumors speculating over chacha, the last thing we need is to out him for being gay and cheating!" anthony said. 

then i started to think. he has a point. we want choen to happen in a calm orderly way and with chase's fame thats going to be hard. not only is chosh fucking up the mission but chase's fanbase (and the rest of the world) have no idea hes gay. theres so many ways this could go wrong... but then i thought of something.  

"true..." i started. "but what if we bust josh for cheating instead? that way we can make chase think josh was thinking, and society won't know he's gay?" i suggested. "ooooh yeah! chase would hate that and realize that noen is what he wants!" jaden said. "exactly! wait- what are we going to do about abby?" anthony started. "abby?- oh shit! i forgot about her!" i said. "i guess were back at square one?" jaden said, frowning. "actually, i think i know a guy who could help." nick smirked, taking out his phone. 

we watched him shoot someone a text for a few seconds before he looked at us and smiled. "to bryce's house we go." nick said. and from there, we were off to bryce's house. 

"wait- so let me get this straight. your telling me, that you think chase and noen have and undying love so your trying to get them in a relationship by ending chosh and nobby- which you don't know how to do -so your coming to me because i'm the closest to both josh and abby, and because you need my help?" bryce asked. "yeah pretty much." i nodded. "that makes sense, im in. i'll be honest, i can't stand it when josh keeps talking about hoW mUcH He LoVeS ChaSe its getting so old." bryce chuckled. 

"well buddy, its official. you are the newest addition to The Lemonheads." anthony smiled. "yeah, we'll add you in the group chat later. for now, we need to go get noen. he's waiting for us at the airport. oh bryce, thats a part of the plan- were trying to get chase and noen to stop being mad at each other first. then we jump into the romance parts." i said, getting up and heading out with the others.

we quickly picked up noen and back to my house. as soon as we got there, i texted chase. 

lilhuddy

aavaani
yo hoody

aavaani
come to my place we're chilling :)

lilhuddy
yeee i'll be there in like an hour

and now we wait. The Lemonheads are officially taking they're stand- even if it means going against part of the dream team.