ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ.

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

saturday night was the first lemondheads official meeting, and i was running a bit late. what? i had been getting dressed! just because its late doesn't give me an excuse to not look pretty. 

as i started walking toward the park, i got a text from bryce. 

brycehall

brycehall
PLEASE FUCKIN HURRY

aavaani
okay okay im coming rn

i quickened my pace with the thought of something wrong in mind. well turned out, bryce just couldn't get the boys under control. anthony and jaden we're screeching and chasing each other like ostriches, kio was stuck in a tree, nick was rolling on the grass while saying 'nature' over and over, and tony was digging for worms with a stick. 

"I CAN'T GET THEM TO RELAX!" bryce said. he seemed like he was ready to rip his head right off his shoulders, so i helped him out. 

"5." i started counting, catching the boys attention. "4." 

they all started recollecting the brain cells they had dropped while having they're little riot, and getting back into place. 

"3." i continued. anthony helped kio out of the tree, and regrouped with the other boys- standing in front of me and bryce. "thank you." i said, walking over and standing next to anthony. 

"jesus christ." bryce mumbled to himself. "anyway. today's meeting is officially in business. so, whats new?" he asked. "well, we all know chase came out of the closet because he was caught kissing someone on a ferris wheel. but we don't know who." nick said. "well, jjaden and i know who." anthony started. "well?" bryce asked. "Noen." jaden said. 

okay, did this operation just get easier or what?! 

"okay, so chase and noen are having romantic interaction, meaning this part of the plan is going to go smoothly." bryce said. "yeah." i agreed. 

"if we get chase and noen to have more romantic interaction they getting rid of abby will be easy. right?" tony said. bryce nodded. "if she realizes that it was noen on that ferris wheel, she'll be heart broken." he said. 

"okay, so we make chase and noen catch feelings. then we tell abby it was noen on the ferris wheel?" tony suggested. "no no no, she needs to see herself. and avani is going to bring that to her attention." bryce said. "how?" i asked. "your gonna get close to abby. be her friend. go to georgia and meet her friends. get as close to her as possible." he said. "then start asking her about the picture until she realizes its noen?" i said. bryce nodded and smirked. "ohh. i like your style. mischievous." i said, smirking as well. 

"okay, so we get chase and noen to catch feelings. then vani befriends abby, making her realize its noen. they'll break up with noen. but what about josh switching up his plan?" tony asked. "well, we've got kio here. so he's going to get as much info as possible so we can use it against him." bryce said. "how?" jaden asked. "blackmail." bryce replied. 

"okay, so we make chase and noen catch feelings. avani befriends abby and makes her realize it's noen in the picture. while all thats happening, your gonna blackmail josh to his end?" tony said. bryce nods. "yep, then abby breaks it off with noen and we let choen happen." bryce said. "wait- we let choen happen? like let nature take its course with this?" anthony asked. "yeah." bryce responded. "why?" anthony asked. 

"anthony, if we keep pushing them they'll realize and it'll be forced. after we get josh and abby out the way for good, we won't have anything to worry about so we can let choen happen on its own." i insisted. anthony nodded. 

are we genius or what? josh will never see any of this coming, and thats a promise! i can't wait to see the look on his face when we use his plan against him! oh man this is gonna be fun. hopefully abby won't hate noen though. they have quite a nice friendship, and thats only thing i'm scared of ruining. why would i want to ruin that? they're so good to each other, they deserve to be friends! 

friends. 

nothing more. 

chase obviously loves noen, and noen loves chase but they're both stupid. really stupid. 

they'll realize eventually. 

hopefully. 

but for now- i'm just gonna wait for my package to come in. i ordered those lemonhead themed leather jackets! 

oh yeah, we're cool! have you ever found a team with jackets like ours? no way! 

why? because we're the lemonheads, and with us anything works out perfectly!