ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ

its been about a week since the missions success, so i figured i'd give you a little recap on what has happened; the lemons celebrated they're final meeting together before everybody went back to they're normal lives. kio got a scholarship to harvard university, so he moved to kansas to go to school there! tony and nick left the hype house and started they're own house, in which they are talking talented tiktokers and making them go viral! Bryce decided he was going travelling with Griffin to see some exotic creatures! Avanthony got engaged, jaden's pursuing his music career and choen's finally doing everything they wanted to publicly.

Noen has already been to a few interviews with chase! He's also going to interviews by himself, mostly since he's taking off in his career in fashion! Chase is finally living his career how he wants to, as his family is finally listening to what he wants. As for noen, he received the littlest big surprise he could ever receive.

Noen woke up one morning to see miles not in the room, and people talking in the living room. It was bit early, so, why was anybody up?

He got up and put some clean clothes in before fixing his hair and heading for the living room. When he looked, his eyes widened and a smile grew on his face. "Anthony! What bring you here?" He said, hugging the male. "Hey bud! Well, my parents and I have a bit of a surprise for you." Anthony said, handing noen an envelope.

Noen quickly opened the envelope reading the paper inside. "Your serious?!" He asked. Anthony nodded. "As of today, your officially noen eubanks-reeves." Anthony said.

Noen let the tears flood his eyes as he hugged his newly official brother in happiness. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" He said. Anthony hugged the boy back and smiled. "No need to thank me, it just felt right." He said. "Cmon, let's go back your things! We leave at 5!" He said, walking off to noen's room with him.

You may be wondering, what about miles? Well, later that day noen and miles talked to find out that miles would be moving to LA in a month after he turns 18! For benji, charlotte, abby, jeyjey, and syd, visiting and facetime would be an option. Noen felt bad for leaving them but in the end they were happy he would finally be finding his forever home

luvanthony

Liked by creeper

Liked by creeper.voni and 982,295 others.
luvanthony all my life I denied wanting a little sibling. All my life untold my mother and father I didn't want a little brother because I didn't want them to stop loving me. But the truth is, having a little brother is a blessing... even if he's only been your brother for two hours :) 💕

notnoenfann Y'ALL ADOPTED HIM?!?!?! OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CRY
|
notnoen me too, again

notnoen thank you sm :,)
|
luvanthony 💗

lilhuddy MY MOTHA FUCKIN HEART

abbyrartistry I'm so happy for youuuu 😭

luvangie.luvfans awww omggg

charlidamelio NO THE HELL YOU DIDN'T 😱 OMG NOEN YAY!!!

thetonylopez sooooo epic!! 💖

creeper.voni

Liked by lilhuddy and 918,285 others

creeper.voni he liked it, so he put a ring on it 🤪💕 all jokes aside though, my man really just said 'I wanna spend the rest of my life with you' and I'm done 😭 ilysm 💍💗

luvanthony I love you more you little shit 😤💖💗💕💖💗💖💕💗💖💗
|
creeper.voni 🥺❤💗💕💖💙💜💚🧡💙❤💝💞💜💙💛💖💕💙🧡💗💘💚💕💛💕💝💖💗💚

jxdnhossler I knew y'all weren't gonna be off for long. Congrats besties!

notnoen OHHHHHHH MA GAWD YAAAAAS

lilhuddy I'm happy now :)

punk_irl lowkey wanna get married now

abbyrartistry OKAY NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE A BUNCH OF PICTURES AND SHOW THE RING PRETENDING LIKE YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO
|
creeper.voni AHAHAHAHA ABBY I'M REALLY ABOUT TO DO THAT NOW

Today, the dream team decided to meet up to hang out by the fire pit in chase's backyard! They made s'mores and told some stories, kinda like the camping trip... only difference is now noen's around!

"Man, how long has this lemons heads thing been going?" Chase asked. "For like 8 months." Avani chuckled. "Yeah, we were shipping y'all from the start." She said.

"I honestly don't believe we got this far with the plan. I figured halfway through someone would get frustrated and leave the group but no." Anthony said. "Because we all wanted this to work. We wanted to save chase for josh's dirty work. We wanted noen to be happy. And now, everyone can be happy even if we're not all together." Avani said. "You guys are going to have some type of reunion right?" Noen asked. "Yes eventually. But for right now, it's just the dream team." Jaden chimed in. "And if they're another problem that needs to be solved within time?" Chase asked. "Well, then we'll all just have to find a way to come together again." Avani said.

"Within the past year, we been through so much. Not as the lemonheads, but as the dream team. Chase finally got his freedom back, jaden found his purpose, noen found love, I got my little brother and vani got her peace and quiet." Anthony smiled. "Not for long, she doesn't." Jaden said, going behind his chair to grab a six pack of redbull.

They all grabbed a can, opening them and looming at avani. "Give me one." She sighed, smiling. "Hell yeah!" Jaden said, handing her a can.

"Cheers." Chase started. "To avanthony." He said. "To choen." Avani smiled. "To family." Noen said. "To jaden." Anthony smiled, looking at Jaden.

There was a hint of silence before jaden shook his head and spoke.

"To the dream team." He smiled. "Cheers!" They all said, pushing their cans together before drinking from them.

Well there you have it folks.
Alls well in love, war, and most importantly...

Redbull.

The end.