ᴠɪᴠᴀ, ᴠɪᴠᴀ ʟᴀꜱ ᴠᴇɢᴀꜱ!

𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

about 2 days later, the guys and i were on a cruise to vegas itself! 2 weeks, 5 guys, 1 plan and the big pacific ocean right in front of us! 

now lets skip to the fun parts: the cruise! 

anthony had been laying in one of the chairs on the dock while noen sat at the ledge of the pool with his legs in. chase was swimming around and i was playing chicken with some kids there! the kids were about 13-14, and they we're pretty big fans of chase and i too! 

the next two weeks are going to be the best ever! 

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

this is nice. i'm relaxing, spending this peace at a fun place in a few day's we'd be in so many other place's leading all the way to las vegas!

but then. i saw a shadow in the water. 

something grabbed my ankle- 

and before i knew it i was in the pool. worst part? i still had my shirt on. 

but, it's okay i guess. after all it was just chase scaring me. 

i quickly rose to the top of the pool again with a gasp. "chase! you can't do that!" i said, watching pop up from under the water. "why not? you can't swim?" he asked, teasingly. "well-" i started. 

it was true. i couldn't swim. i was lucky the pool was only tall enough to reach my chest, otherwise I'd probably be drowning.

"-so you can't?" Chase asked. "No." I mumbled. "Oh, that's okay! I can teach you!" He said. "Shh! And no! Look at how many people are here!" I said. "It's okay, we can do it tonight that way nobody knows. Besides, they don't close the pool at night. I don't think they close the kitchen either- we can get ice cream too." He smiled. "Hm. Fine." I said.

The rest of the day was pretty fun, we had sea food, we docked for a bit, spent some time at the beach, looked around vermont- where we docked -and actually bought a lot of unnecessary shit. of course chase wanted to pay for everything, his excuse was that he had so much money and nothing to do with it so he'd rather spoil us with it. 

at around 1:30, chase and i left our room so we could hit the pool. it was late, and nobody else was up- thank god for that. 

the entire thing was pretty fun, i caught on pretty quick and after i start getting the hang of the whole exhaling while under water it got easier. swimming higher up was hard though. tracking breathing wasn't fun- being i choked twice. 

after i finally started moving along by myself, we just played around for a bit- he made me chase him, splash fights, he pulled me under and pushed me in while i was on the edge. he faked a shark and grabbed my leg while i was trying to swim. it was actually pretty nice bing a lone with him. 

wait- 

it was really nice being alone with him. 

he and i did get pretty close at times, he did have to hold on to me a few times because i'd start to panic and tensed noen + water = nothing good. 

after hanging out at the pool, we headed over to the bar for ice cream. we quickly dried off and started headed off, but i noticed one of my crocs was missing. 

"hey chase, have you seen my-" i started, before i saw in the water. thats weird, it wasn't they're before.. i reached down to grab it but it was a little deep. oh cmon! i just dried off! 

suddenly i felt hand on my back, pushing me forward into the pool. i rose to the top to see a laughing chase. "gotchu!" he said through his laughter. "real funny hudson. now i'm soaked. you owe me for this." i said, going under to retrieve my croc. 

i quickly came up and out of the pool, looking chase in the face. "at least i helped you get your croc." he smirked, before i spit water at his face. "payback's a bitch." i giggled, walking ahead. he squinted and wiped of his face, catching up. "fair enough." 

we quickly got our ice cream before heading over to one of the railings on the ledge of the boat. he had been starring off into the night, not really paying mind. i leaned on the rail, looking over at him. "hey." i smiled. he quickly woke up from his starring trance and looked at me. "hm? oh hey." he said, smiling slightly. 

"you okay?" i asked. "oh, i'm fine. why?" he asked. "i don't know. you were just starring off." i said. "you do it too sometimes." he chuckled. "fair enough." i said, smiling more. suddenly, i felt his arm wrap over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. i hesitated at first but leaned my head on his shoulder gently. 

he continued to gaze off before i move closer to him, facing him. he started to lean in slowly, but me being myself- i quickly closed the gap between us. he lips crashed against mine... again.

great, i'm cheating again. and i'm enjoying it. the worst part? he made me drop my ice cream over the railing.