ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

it was official, in just a week The Dream Team would finally be finding themselves all together as they wished. not only would it be the return of the og team, but with the newest addition to the crew; noen. and man, was chase excited to see noen. but little did he know, noen was just as excited to see him. 

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

when my plane arrived in Italy, i felt a rush course through my body. i was really nervous and i don't know why.. it was like i was excited but scared at the same time? but i wasn't nervous before. even on the plane, and i've never been on a plane before! it doesn't matter, all i know is that when i see him i'm going to give him the biggest hug! 

i got off the plane and walked around the airport looking for the others. they hadn't been there, so i texted chase to see where they were. 

notnoen
where are you guys? i just got off the plane

lilhuddy
pulling into the parking lot right now luv, i'll cya in a second :)

notnoen
kk!

i stood by one of the main entrances, waiting for the others to come in while i scrolled through my Instagram feed. most of it was Abby, because she was one of the only people i followed other then the rest of the dream team and miles. 

suddenly the door next to me opened, and i saw a pale face with dark hair throught the corner of my eye. when i looked over it was chase himself. "chase!" i said, hugging him excitedly. "hey bub!" he smiled hugging back tightly. 

you won't even begin to understand how bad and how long I've needed that hug.. 

"you don't know how bad i've missed you.." i mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder. i could feel his arms loosen from my torso, moving himself to look at me. "your just as cute in person too." he said, winking playfully. i chuckled and blushed lightly. "why thank you." i said, smiling. 

"hey, share the baby he's not all yours!" avani said, giggling. i looked over to see avani and the others behind him. "oh my god you brought a bunch of children with you? now, this is my kind of party!" i joked, hugging avani and the others. 

"oh! noen, this is my brother kendall! and my makeup artist, and best adult friend, Chrystal!" chase said. kendall and chrystal both smiled and waved. "hi!" i said, waving back. 

"alright, who's ready to spend a week in Italy!?" chase said, smiling. "hell yeah this gonna be awesome!" jaden said, excitedly. 

and with that, we were off to the hotel! 

once we got there, we noticed how fancy the place was... and let me tell you, it was really fancy... fanciest place i've actually ever been in my entire life! 

while sitting on the couch and talking with the others, chase made a face and let out a sigh. "whats wrong?" i asked, frowning at him. "i don't speak Italian how the fuck and i supposed to get room service?!" he asked. "i need my food man!" 

i chuckled and smiled. "i know Italian, i'll get service for us." i said smiling. "you do? ooh say something to me in Italian!" he said, smiling. 

i didn't think before speaking, i just said the first thing that came to mind... the first thing i felt... his face- it was just so mesmerizing...