ᴛᴏxɪᴄɪᴛʏ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

as you know, chase is being really weird lately. we haven't talked since that last argument, and its like nobody else exists. its been all 'chase and josh', 'josh and chase' lately. i'll be honest, it's pretty irritating. 

i've been thinking at lot about how chase has been practically neglecting me in every way since that argument. it's like he doesn't want us on speaking terms at all whatsoever. he replies to every comment except mine on his tiktoks, he'll delete comments that mention me, and he even deletes some of my comments! i don't know what's gotten into him but he's being really petty. even when i text him, he'll leave me on seen. he'll purposely decline my calls, and when i ask him why he declined the call he'll start typing- AND NOT REPLY! its all beginning to irritate me more then it used to, and i'm not down with that fake shit. 

i have a feeling its not his fault though. it's josh, josh is putting shit in his head, josh is being an asshole, josh is pinning me out to be the bad guy! but i can't tell chase, he'll get offended! he's turning into a fucking snowflake! maybe kendall was right, when he told chase changed multiple times since fame i didn't believe it but now it all makes sense! 

back when i was in LA with the others, kendall warned me to be careful chase and josh being friends. it was weird, i didn't know kendall didn't know they were dating- but then i remembered chase's still closeted. 

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔...

i had been sitting in chase's room waiting on him to come back from the bathroom when kendall popped into the room. "hey. i just wanted to warn you about something." he said. "oh hey! whats up?" i asked. "well- we both know chase is friends with josh again and we also know josh is bad news. him and josh were great friends until  something, and for some odd reason chase won't tell me why. but, sadly josh eventually turned on him for this unknown reason. i know i'll figure it out eventually but for now i just wanted to tell you to be careful with chase. he's prone to changing so he acts the way people want him too." 

"wait- change how?" 

"well, before being friends with josh he was honest with everybody no matter how it felt. then, he started going easier on people because josh suggested it. fame made him soft from the start of it, and now he's becoming a total asshole because josh is getting in his head again. he hasn't said anything to you yet because your you, but eventually you'll say something he doesn't like and he'll get defensive."

"oh... has he always been like this?" 

"nope, it all happened when he got famous. he got big, and all of a sudden what people thought of him matter. he changes and doesn't realize it. most of the time it's not his fault- just if he starts being a bitch i'm giving you the full right to slap the shit out of him and put him in his place. he won't hit you back, i know he won't." 

"oh okay.." i said, smiling a bit. kendall then left the room, letting chase back in. 

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔...

its kinda crazy, kendall knows chase like the back of his hand- then again, that is his little brother. what if chase is changing? what it he's not the same person i met, permanently? well if he is, i just hope he knows he's loosing me as a friend. 

i know he's not really thinking about his actions right now but they're not just affecting me they're affecting the rest of the dream team. him and anthony aren't friends, and the others are afraid that we're falling apart- it's all just so threatening. i just need him to realize that josh isn't helping our friendship, and he's making him seem worse then he actually is. i want chase to realize that eventually josh is going to do something wrong again. 

but- things don't go may way. since when do things ever go how noen wants them too? ah-ha-ha, they don't. its like all my life i've had bad juju. evil karma is just sitting on my shoulders, striking once again. jeez, i'm surprised Miles is still here for me with the luck i have! life doesn't like me, and if i being honest i don't like that bitch either- and just when it starts getting better it's like i get shot in the face with a huge 'fuck you and your happiness neon!' 

yes, i feel like life would call me neon just to piss me off  >:(