ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪ: ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓟𝓞𝓥

my mother always told me, i should never cheat.

and i promised her, i'd never cheat. 

but here i am, saving chase's ass from josh's dirty plot. 

chase, you better be thanking me for this later. 

i walked upto the house at around 6:45, waiting for bryce to show up. josh opened the door once i knocked. "hey bro!" he said. "hey!" i said, sitting on the couch. 

i was pretty nervous, i was gonna make some big moves on a taken man- but its gonna be worth it. unless i leave in a cop car with a black eye. then i'm shooting bryce. and i don't mean with Tony's nerf gun. 

soon enough bryce showed, and the plan was officially into action. 

now, here's here i think this is going to go: its gonna start off as normally flirting wit da boys until i start making josh think im serious. then he gets uncomfortable and tries getting rid of me, but by the time that happens chase will already have seen me all over his hUsBaNd and will be quaking. and just like that, i'll leave with bryce to go get high or something. then i'll give tony head. but we don't talk about that last part- 

but how this is probably going to go- i'll start being overly flirty, making josh feel weird about it. then we'll get caught and i'll be forced to throw hands with chase because josh convinced him that i made moves on him- which i did -and he always believes josh. the i go home and get yelled at by not only my mom but tony too! not to mention my mom will be picking me up from the police station because the karen next door called 9-1-1 like if the house was on fire or something. 

we sat around and talked for a bit before bryce made up some excuse to walk away. "uh yeah i'll be back. i gotta pee." he said, getting up and walking to the bathroom. that meant hurry- why? we all know that boys pee fast! 

"i'm gonna go get more ice cream." chase said, walking off to the kitchen. 

this is it, i've gotta MOVE FAST-

i'm just lucky kio isn't here, then we'd be fucked. again. 

"ugh, i'm so glad they're gone." i said, pushing myself over josh's lap. now this- this is uncomforting. he gently put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him. "if im being honest, same." he said, turning us over so i was pinned onto the sofa. 

OH MY GOD HE'S GOING WITH IT? HE'S GOING WITH IT I-

i chuckled slightly before he leaned in- now this was scary. i hesitated to kiss back, but heard footsteps so i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. it was nasty. 

suddenly i heard a crash of glass on the floor. "oh my god." 

i quickly pushed josh off of me, wiping my mouth off. "ugh gross! what the fuck was that for?!" i said. "what?! you came onto me!" josh snapped back. "you fucking liar!" i said. 

"anthony was right." chase mumbled. "your the cheater. your the liar. i-i made noen cry! you made me yell at him! i lost my best friend for you! i yelled at the best thing to ever happen to me for you! your ruining my life!" chase said. i watched as bryce came back, hiding behind the wall. "you know what? you really wanna ruin my life? well it's not happening. you'll never have what i have, not over my cold dead body. we are done!" chase said, before he left. 

i got up and walked towards bryce giving him a high five. "it worked." bryce smiled. "what?" josh asked. "avani, nick, jaden, anthony and i are all know about your little plan, and we told chase the truth. he didn't believe it until now, when he saw for himself." bryce said. "so go ahead, keep trying to get chase's success. it's gonna be hard when he has a wall in front of him." 

"oh really? so you decided to show chase my true colors? well now i know your trying to get rid of me, so i can just move stuff around. i'll just fix things, and make you confused. you have nothing on me." josh smirked. 

thats what he thinks. little does he know, we're about to recruit two new lemons. 

Tony Lopez and Kio Cyr.