ɴᴏᴇɴ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡᴇꜱᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

upto right now, the past three days have been pretty weird. i got onto my first video chat with chase, and it started off pretty normal... until i found myself quite turned on by chase's shirtless body. 

"hey!" he said, picking up the call. "oh my god hi!" i said, smiling. it was a bit of a nerve-racking moment, it was the first time actually talking to him face to face. "holy shit this is insane! wow, you sound so different then i thought you did!" he said. we both laughed. 

it was pretty nice talking to him, we talked for a few hours before he went off to take a shower. "i'll be back, don't hang up." he said, getting up. i nodded and started drawing while i waited for him. 

he came back with his hair wet, and his shirt over his shoulder. "i'm back!" he said, sitting back down. when i saw him i swear my heart stopped- 

"hey." i said gently, smiling. "missed me?" he teased. "kinda. got quiet." i said. suddenly miles came in. "hi slut!" he said, chuckling. "miles! say hi!" i said, motioning for miles to come over. he came over and leaned on my shoulder, waving at chase. "hiii!" he chuckled. chase smiled and waved back. 

after a little while of talking, i found myself dozing off and starring at chase while he talked. it was quite odd, i've never had any attraction to any other guys but chase was really turning me on right now.. 

"- you know what i mean?" he said, finishing his last sentence. i had been staring off into the camera, and i think he noticed. "noen? you good bub?" he said, giving me a confused look. "hm? oh yeah im good, sorry!" i said, waking up from my staring coma. 

"did you hear what i said?" he asked, smirking slightly. "of course i did! and i totally understand your issue!" i said, trying to smile. "noen, i didn't have an issue. we were talking about Disney movies." he chuckled. "oh!" i said, nodding and awkwardly laughing. "s-sorry." 

"no big deal." he said with a smile that melted my heart..

the day after that call, miles and i decided to head to the beach because it's the middle of June and the weather has been beautiful lately! 

once we got there, miles went straight for the water while i sat at the shore and watch him float along. i've never really been much of a swimmer if im being honest. 

"get in!!!" miles whined motioning for me to get into the water with him. i made a face and shook my head, clearly not really having it. "why??" he asked, frowning. "i don't do water." i said. "but you drink water. and bathe in water. and theres water in literally everything!" he said. "yeah but its not the same!" i said.

as the i spent my time on the sand, i found myself starring off at other guys my age for a bit... it was funny because thats exactly what happened on the call... 

the past two days after that have been nothing but hell.. i can't even talk to my male friends without staring off at them! miles is the only guy i've haven't done this too, and i don't understand why all this is happening so suddenly! 

i needed to tell someone and get this off my chest, and miles was the only person i wasn't melting because of so my first option was miles. so, during lunch today i ran into our room to find him and told him my problem. 

"miles?" i asked, clearly desperate for answers. "yeah?" he responded. "whats wrong with me?" i frowned. "maybe your a bottom?" miles shrugged. i groaned and hit him with the pillow. "miles! im not joking!" he laughed and pushed the pillow away. "neither am i!" he joked. "seriously though, maybe you have a soft spot for the big d." miles said. 

i stopped to think. well that would explain all staring. but i liked girls? girls are pretty, are girls are beautiful in every way. i love girls, and making them feel like they're loved and hanging out with girls- girls have always been my thing, even though i haven't dated many of them. that could be the reason why i hit it off with avani so well, she just made me feel so welcome! 

"but im straight." i said. "maybe your not?" miles insisted.
"but i know i am."
"then why do you keep staring at these boys?"
"i don't know! all i know, is that im straight as a toothpick." [the lies honey 😗]
"noen just think about it, you wouldn't be staring at guys if you didn't find yourself attracted to them somehow!"
"yeah but i've spent most of my life around females."
"that could be it, your influenced so much by female that your finding yourself liking the same things they do! and they like big d!" 
"miles i spent my life around lesbians." 

then he went silent. 

"well that doesn't matter! come get me when your ready to admit that you like the d!" 

if theres one thing that miles doesn't like, its being wrong. he despises being wrong, it just bothers him in every way! why you may ask? well he likes giving people good advice, and he does he gives really good advice. so when his advice is wrong, he starts to think he did something he shouldn't have and made the issue worse. 

if im being honest... for the first time ever i'm hoping Miles is wrong...