ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I had been in stupid gay distress. And what do I do when I'm in stupid gay distress? I did stupid things. What was the stupid thing I did this time? Snap josh.

𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓟𝓞𝓥

He snapped me :)

lilhuddy

joshrichards

joshrichards

lilhuddy

joshrichards

joshrichards

lilhuddy

joshrichards ohh you are fucked man

joshrichards 
ohh you are fucked man

lilhuddy
yeah no shit man

joshrichards
well i can help, whats the issue exactly? i used to have gay distress all the time.

lilhuddy
well 
lets just say
ugh i slept with noen and let myself get attached just to figure that he just wants to be straight and now i love him and i can't do that because he has a girlfriend and im jelly of her
also 
i think these jeans make me look skinnier then i actually am :( 

joshrichards
you know what you need to do? 

lilhuddy
what? 

joshrichards
stop pushing yourself for him. he's clearly stubborn and doesn't know what he wants. just give him time, if he truly wants you he'll come back. but if he doesn't- im always on the market ;)

lilhuddy
s t o p 

joshrichards
lmaoooo
ft?

lilhuddy
sure just don't start faking moans again my moms in the car

joshrichards
no promisessss

lilhuddy
istg i will hang up on your ass

joshrichards
nooo chiiiill

so much for "josh im so mad at you!" Haha, I truly am irresistible.

Once chase picked up the phone, my intentions was to freak his mom out but i he's already in gay distress so why make the guy horny? ;)

"hi you slutty fuck." i said smiling deviously. "why must you give me the strangest nicknames?" 
"its my job you cock sucker."
"sure bud, i'm 100% straight." he said, giving me a look. 

"fair enough. where are you?" 
"hell."

"were at the studio." kendall chimed in. "yeah, so hell." chase snarled. 

chase hated the studio. he saw it almost everyday and any time he was there he knew he wasn't getting any rest. 

"chase stop swearing." he mother said, from the front seat. "i'm not swearing!" 

"he's right, i am! fuck fuck fuckity fuck fcuk you fucking whore ass bitch!" i said. "josh you are going to get me in trouble!" he said. "isn't that the point?" i chuckled. 

"who is that?" kendall asked. "josh." chase responded. "oh. gross." kendall snarled. 

you know, it was kinda weird having kendall be an asshole. he and i were super close until... the issue accured. sometimes i wish things could go back to normal? well thats kinda the object of this plan.. but still. if things aren't going back to the way they were i'm going to be so upset. i can't loose chase for good im too good for that! besides, he came back three times, why not make it a fourth? 

chase and i were best friends, always have been and always will be but him and i got into arguments. a lot. then he got fed up one time and became friends with that stupid dream team of his and its liked im useless to his life. well guess what? they're all going, one by one and im starting with chase's precious little noen. 

"what time are you getting back?" i asked chase. "uhm.. 7:30 i think. kinda early but i won't talk."
"cool. we can get ice cream at 8?"
"yeah sure but only because i want sprinkles."
"okay chase." i said, chuckling. 

did chase just say yes to going on an ice cream date with me? yes. is this plan going to be easier then i expected? yes. is everything going perfectly? yes. hotel? trivago! 

at 8:00, i left through my window to meet chase at the ice cream spot. he was already there. 

"hey!" i said, sitting down at his table. "hi." he said. "you look- exhausted who hit you with a bus?" i chuckled. "real funny josh, just because your a ten right now doesn't mean i could go from 2 to fifteen in 2 seconds." he smirked. "fair enough, fair enough." 

the entire date went great, and he actually seemed pretty chill throughout the entire thing. 

at around 12 AM, i walked him back to the window in his room. "so i'll talk to you tomorrow?" i said, as he climbed up and sat on the sill. "yeah." he said. 

was this the perfect time to tease him? yeah, of course it was. 

"goodnight." i smiled, giving him the eyes. he squinted in annoyance before leaning down and kissing me gently. "tonight was fun. sweet dreams josh." he smiled and went into his room. 

thats just happened- 

oh my god this is going to end perfectly!