ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

after unblocking and befriending josh, chase's first intention was to add josh to the group chat- but then he started thinking about how the others would react to them even being friends again. i mean, josh did give chase a horrific year last year... and he did treat him like shit... and plenty of other things that could make a human feel useless to society. now chase was letting him back in? the dream team would take him for a joke. 

chase's phone suddenly rang as he was talking to josh. "hey!" he said, picking up avani's call. "hey! i have a question- have you checked josh's recent tweet?" she asked. 

"no.. i'll check now?" chase responded before opening twitter and checking josh's twitter. 

josh richards 
@//joshrichards 

chase and i are friends again :)

like ❤      comment 🗯      retweet 🔁
24,564 likes
10,453 comments
23,522 retweets

in that moment, chase knew he was fucked. 

"i can explain-" he started. "thats actually what i called for. hold up, im gonna add jaden and anthony to the call." avani said. 

she added the two to the call, and open a group face time. when chase saw the other's faces he knew they were irritated. 

"listen-" he said, sighing. "he really wanted me to forgive him alright? he really seemed sad and i couldn't just-"
"did kendall at least try to talk you out of this?" 
"yes..."
"and you didn't listen?" 
"avani you can't just-"
"chase you can't trust that guy." jaden said. anthony just nodded in agreement. "he's ruthless. mean. toxic. and even worse, a fuckboy." jaden said. 

chase had spaced out for a second, thinking about why they were so mad. they didn't know chase was gay but they knew josh fucked him over. the weird part, was that they didn't ask why josh started being that way. i guess chase's thinking jinx him, because the next words out of Anthony's mouth gave him a rush of anxiety. 

"what the fuck made him start bullying you in the first place?" he asked. chase's eyes widened. "i-i don't know! i guess he just- did? i don't know! quit interrogating me!" he said, panicking. 

anthony and the others gave him a look. "oh?" avani said, clearly not believing his 'i don't know.' 

"i don't know alright? and every time someone asks me i panic because i don't know what to tell them." chase lied. "listen, if you don't believe me talk to him for yourself, maybe you'll believe him if you hear him apologize himself." 

"maybe we will." jaden said. 

then chase got a notification. 

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

the dream team 🌈

aavaani added joshrichards to the chat.

aavaani
talk bitch.

joshrichards
oh uhm hi? 

lilhuddy
oh sweet daddy pig why here

jadenhossler
dAh-DaE :)

luvanthony
HAHA 

aavaani
can y'all be serious for a second?????

joshrichards
estoy confuzzled 😵