ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): hi don't mind me, I'm pissing my pants with excitement for my new book! if it wasn't obvious, this story is closely ending and I'm already planning my next book! I will be creating the book cover and everything pretty soon, but the chapters won't be updated until I finish this book! my next book will be choen, so stick around for that book if you'd like! Might be changing my username too. You'll see it eventually :) ♥

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

As the first week went by, the boys and I arrived in Vegas- finally meeting up with avani. It was pretty awkward, since vani didn't anything to do with Anthony. But, we made the best of it.

The entire first day in vegas was fun, we hung out at the different malls and  saw vegas artifacts! We even got into the casino, we got VIP because of my fame! Pretty awesome, free everything for 6 hours straight! Was pretty epic!

We ended up getting a hotel room, but when everyone decided to head back to go to bed, noen and I decided to stay behind and hang out a little longer. It had been around midnight when everyone started to head back, but you know noen and I. Were night owls.

We ended up going to the arcade to play some games! Let's just say, noen didn't leave the pac-man until he got enough tickets to get the big green snake he wanted. And he got. Then he tried to choke me with it. Fun.

It didn't score anything big, figures 623 tickets can only get you a fuzzy backpack chain and a pack of sour gum. Still worth it though! I ended up trading the pack of gum for noen's gummy bears- which he ate half of. It's okay, but only because he's noen.

After the arcade, we made our way back to the casino for a few drinks. Yeah, we're underage but we surprisingly got away with it? I don't know. The things fame can bring.

We stayed and hung out for a bit, having one too many to drink. I wasn't that bad but noen? Yeah, he was talking all sorts of crazy. Don't believe me? Well, heres a little example-

I had been sitting at the table when I received a text from noen- who was sitting right in front of me.

Minion boy 🌼

Minion boy 🌼
Chase where are you?

"Noen I'm right here." I said, smiling at him. "Oh shit hi." He giggled, looking up at me.

"Maybe we should head back to the hotel room?" I suggested. "No, no I wanna go swimming!" Noen said. "But the boat doesn't get back until next week." I said. "There's a pool in the hotel! Anthony, jaden and I all were roaming around the place earlier when we came across the pool room!" He said. "Alright, let's go!" I chuckled.

Oh, the car ride you ask? Fucking crazy. Noen was practically screaming the lyrics to 'watermelon sugar' by harry styles and scared the fuck out of me, almost making me hit a fire hydrant!

"CHASE!"
"AGH! WHAT?!"
"SING WITH MEEEEEE!-"

Yeah, he's drunk. Very drunk.

"Hey chase"
"What?"
"Do you know what this songs about?"
"Wh-"
"Oral."
"Oral?"
"Yeah. Like dick sucking oral."
"Oh really now?"
"Mhm. BREATH ME IN, BREATH ME OUT!-"

At this point I gave in.

"I don't know if I could ever go without."

Let's just say that that wasn't the best idea. He started dancing, making me laugh and loose track of the road. But, we both ended up safely at the hotel.

After changing into our trunks, noen headed straight for the pool. Literally, I opened the door to the pool room and ran straight for the pool. I'm just glab he figured out the swimming stuff last night, because he was drunk and I don't know CPR. and knowing noen, he probably would've turned dying into sex.

"Enjoying yourself now are we?" I said, getting into the pool myself. He just nodded smiling and went under so the water was upto his nose, and started blowing bubbles through his nose. "Blub blub bitch." He giggled, coming back up.

He was so cute. He's always been cute. He'll always be cute.

After a good few hours of playing around in the pool, we decided to lay on our towels- which wasn't the smartest since there were chairs around.

I don't know whether it was the fact that he was drunk or if he truly wanted to let it all out but noen started confessing everything. Like, everything.

"One time when I was 8 I got so scared if a roller coaster I was on that I pissed my pants." He said. "Holy shit, serious?" I said, smiling. "Yeah!" He giggled.

I'm a nice, reasonable guy. So I went along and confessed some things too.

"Well I got famous by accident." I said. "Really?" Noen asked. "Yeah, my mom has posted some pictures of me along with a video and they went viral. We weren't even trying!" I chuckled. "Wow." He said, smiling.

"I remember my 11th birthday, all the kids at the home laughed at me because I spent the whole day crying." Noen said. "Why were you crying?" I asked. "Because my sister and I got separated. It was pretty embarrassing, I hate crying in front of people." He said.

"When I was 14 I went to my first award show. And threw on on stage when I won the award for newest teen model." I said. Noen laughed. "I remember that! I watched!" He said. "To this day I can still taste the puke on my tongue. It'll never get old." I chuckled.

"On miles' 16th birthday I bought him a hamster. It died the same day." Noen said. "How'd it die?" I asked. "I blasted Katy Perry and gave it a heart attack. I felt so bad, miles cried so much!" Noen said. "You murderer!" I joked.

"I once swallowed a spider while at a photoshoot. We were setting up for the shoot and crystal dared me to eat a spider she found. At first I denied it but then she promise me 15 bucks if I did, and i was 12 at the time so what did you expect." I said. "Ew!" Noen chuckled. "I know. To this day I fear spiders. I'll never be the same." I said, both of us laughing.

"I'm in love with someone who I shouldn't be." Noen said. "Oh? Who?" I asked. "You." Noen said, looking over at me. "Me?" I asked. He nodded.

That doesn't make sense-

Wait. Drunk talk.

"Your funny noen. Your drunk, let's get back to the hotel room so you can sleep this off." I chuckled. Suddenly I felt him move closer, pushing the hair out if my face gently. "Chase, I've been hung over for a half hour now." He said.

Oh.

OH..