ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ x: ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟɪɴɢ ᴊᴏꜱʜ.

𝓚𝓲𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥

now this, was going to be fun. 

we're we about to blackmail the SHIT out of josh? of course we were! but how, you may ask? well, we did a little research on on his old friends and found some information on him being more problematic then his fandom sees him the be. we've got screenshots, recorded calls, and even people telling us themselves how problematic he truly is! \

but what we're really going to use against him, is the racist remarks he made with his friends of color. he's used the n-word multiple times, and when confronted about his actions he gets defensive and plays the victim. well guess what? he won't be getting away with his dramatic racism for long! 

i had already been at josh's house before josh had arrived, but i let him know i was going to be there beforehand. what he doesn't know is that brycie-bryce is chillin here too! we're gonna grab his ass by surprise!- well not literally, i'm not a homosexual. but you get the vibe! 

i can't wait to see the look on josh's face when he finds out we're about to threaten his entire social appearance with nothing but some evidence! 

when josh arrived, i felt my blood rush faster then before. man, you don't know how excited i am to ruin this man! what do we call this? oh yes, payback! 

"hey kio. hey bryce- BRYCE?!" he said, walking in and closing the door behind him. "surprise motherfucker. you know why i'm here?" bryce asked. "what is it bryce? your gonna blackmail me into stopping?" josh asked. "wow, you really are smart." i snarled. "well good luck. its not going to work." josh smiled. "well, i think it will." bryce said, pulling out his phone. "what? you've got some kinda dirt on me?" 
"actually, we got plenty." 

i find it completely and utterly hysterical how this man has 0 fear of what we are about to threaten him for. 

bryce quickly point the phone toward josh, showing him all of our proof. 

"busted." i said, smirking spontaneously. "now, is it not going to work?" bryce asked. "you think your real cute trying to expose me? well guess what? all that shit is fake." josh insisted. "oh really? well lets have a listen here." bryce said. 

he quickly played a recording of josh, making racist remarks- and using the n-word multiple times. 

"what the hell? what the fuck are you doing?" *laughing* "your fucking stupid ni**a! broooo stop! your gonna get your black ass hurt!" *more laughing, background talking and laughing* "im gonna laugh when you crack your head open ni**a. don't do it ni**a. your gonna ger hurt! ni**a no!" *more laughing* 

as the recording came to an end, bryce smirked looking at josh. 

"still fake josh?" he asked. josh was speechless. 

my mans was about to get his ass chewed! do you see this? your watching a liar get exposed for his stupid actions! he doesn't know whats coming for him! such a dumbass ni- 

what? you really thought i was going to say the n-word? HAHA your funny. i may be irrelevant to this entire story, but it doesn't me the right to be a racist piece of shit. 

"so josh, you gonna keep trying to throw chase off his success? because if you do, just know i'm going to post all of this. not right this second, but i will. when you least expect it, i'm gonna strike." bryce said. 

josh looked straight to me in distress and anger. "you! you were supposed to be on my side! but you turned on me! just like bryce and nick did!" he said. "well now you need me? right! but you didn't care before bryce and nick turned on you! you didn't want me until there was no one left! nothing mattered until nessa left you ass! i didn't matter! i was nothing but an annoyance to you until you needed my help! so you know what? fuck you! you wanted to hate chase, i didn't!" i said. 

was i pissed? of course i was. he was seriously trying to  turn this on me! like its my fault he decided to say the n-word! like its my fault hes a selfish son of a bitch! well i'm not having it! fuck that!

he stood there in silence, with pure loss in his eyes. he didn't know what to do and he was scared. 

bryce quickly turned the phone revealing the photos and the recording on the instagram posting page. "now, you gonna keep trying? or am i going to his post?" bryce asked, threatening to hit the 'share' button. "you can always stop, and save your ass." i said. 

"you know what? fine." josh snarled. "but i'll get you for this." 
"if you even try, i'll have this saved on my posting drafts." bryce smiled. "don't worry josh, we'll always have some grudge against you." i smirked. 

lets just say.... josh didn't like that remark. 

why?

well, he kicked us out of his house after. 

but i'd rather be kicked out of his house then be used by him once more. after all, none of it matters anymore. i'm a Lemonhead now, and i have way more of a purpose then i did before! what can i say? they actually enjoy my presence.... and i'll be honest, it's pretty nice being wanted by someone :)