ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): I'm handsomehuddy now :) ♥

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"You love me?" I asked, my eyes widening. He just nodded and continued to play around with my hair gently. "I have for a little while now if I'm being honest. But I can't tell anyone. Cause ya know, abby. I don't wanna break her hear either. I rather just keep it all a secret." He said.

I nodded slowly before smiling. "We can be something though, right?" He asked. I sat up a bit looking at him. "Well we've had a few things and nobody found out. And I guess having a little thing wouldn't be bad. But you don't wanna be classified as a cheater?" I said. He shook his head. "Theres no classification if theres nothing to classify." He said, winking.

"What they don't know won't hurt them." I mumbled.

This is wrong, very wrong. But what can I say? We both had a hearts hurt before. What does it matter anymore

"So, not boyfriends?" Noen asked, putting his hand out. "Not boyfriends." I smiled, intertwining his fingers in mine.

As the rest of the week went by, noen and I had many unnecessary interactions. None of which shouldve happened. But, they did. And I'll admit, I was okay with it.

Noen and I got lunch today at friendly's because he wanted ice cream, and let's all think if a time noen doesn't want ice cream... wait. We can't.

"So, favorite... TV show?" He asked. "Uhm. Probably Rick and Morty. Yeah, Rick and Morty." I smiled "I really like American dad. It's just chaotic. I live for it." He giggled. "Oh my god, remember that one episode with virgin The Weeknd? That song is so iconic!" I said, laughing. "Definitely one of the best!" He agreed.

Later that day, we went to the movies and saw bad boys for life but we whispered through most of it. Noen fell asleep the last half hour. He left his head in my shoulder, leaving me to play with his hair and land small kisses on his forehead.

We spent the rest of the night at the roller skating spot. It was a bit embarrassing at first, because I can't skate. But like I taught noen to swim, he taught me to skate.

"Don't panic, you'll tense up and fall." He said, grabbing my hands and pulling me away with him. "Okay." I said. "Right foot, left foot. Right foot, left foot. Look, you've got it!" He said, directing me as I moved. "Remember to move slowly, and if you ever feel like your going to fall stop making you legs and just let yourself flow." He smiled.

He slowly let go of my hands and moved behind me, gently placing his hands on my waist. He and I moved slowly across the floor, with me moving my fingers into his. "This is fun, see?" He said, smiling and giggling. I smiled and chuckled. "Yeah. This is fun." I said.

I could feeling looking at me as we moved his smile faded into a softer face. "Hey?" He said. "Yeah?" I looked over at him. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said, making him smile. "Aw!" He said, turning around to hug me- but made us fall as he hugged me.

"Noen!-" I said as we tumbled over. We both laughed as we sat up. Noen tried helping me up but I rolled the wrong way and fell again, making us laugh more. We could see some fans motioning and pointing at us with smiles on they're faces, so we approached them and took some pictures with them.

After a little while of skating, we sat down and had some pizza. "What do you wanna do tomorrow?" Noen asked. "Maybe we should do something with the others? They probably have been wondering where we've been." I said. Noen nodded. "Will we ever actually tell them?" He asked. "Only if you want to. I'm ready to be something real when you are." I said. "I am. But I don't wanna hurt abby." He said. "We don't want her to find out the wrong way either." I said. "I know." He said.

Once we got back to the hotel, the others had already been in there rooms.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna shower." Noen said, heading to the bathroom.

As he walked away a genius thought struck my head. What's a better way to greet my boyfriend then to surprise him in the shower?

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, taking off my clothes and getting into he shower with him. He didn't notice I was there with him until I accidentally scared him- I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing the side of his neck gently. "Oh shit, you scared me!" He said, chuckling. "Sorry." I smiled.

I won't go through what happened afterward.

That's for us to know and you-

Well you just keep reading.