ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ II)

while the dream team was spending they're week in Italy, josh and bryce had plans of their own for the week. and none of which were doing any good for noen. 

𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓟𝓞𝓥

when chase tweeted that he was in Italy with the crew, my instant idea was to head there as well. 

"don't you think that's a bit extreme?" bryce asked, biting into his sandwich. "no, no its not. i promised i'd go the extra miles for chase, and in this case i'm gonna have to go 75,000 miles for chase." i said. bryce shrugged. 

"well good luck, i'm not going with you." he said. "what?! no! i need you to!" i complained. "why?" 
"because if i go alone i'll look suspicious."
"then take Kio."
"but kio's annoying."
"not my problem."

"im right here!" kio said, looking at us from the kitchen. "he said it, i didn't." bryce said. "whatever. the sooner we get going the better." i said. "i'm not going." bryce said. "we addressed this." 

"yeah i'm not going either. only because you called me annoying.." kio sighed. "fine, i'll take nick. i know he won't deny." i said. 

and with that, we were off to italy the next day. 

once we arrived, i sent chase a snap letting him know we were here. 

i waited at one of the cafe's for a few minutes, until he replied

i closed the snap a bit annoyed, mostly because i was going to have to deal with noen guy while trying to hang out with chase but i headed over anyway

we spent about an hour at the museum before i started getting bored and decided to say something. "this is boring. lets go do something else." i said, cutting off what noen had been saying before. chase looked over at noen, seeing if he was ready to go. "s-sure." noen smiled. we quickly started to leave the museum, but got caught up at the gift shop... because noen wanted to buy chase something. 

"chase, theres so much to choose from! there has to be something you like." noen said, leaning his head on chase's shoulder. chase shook his head before he noticed something that caught his eye. quickly walked over and grabbed a teddy bear and hugging it tightly. "nevermind, im ready lets go." he said smiling.  

after a leaving the museum, we decided to go to one of the outdoor tours of the forests in Milan and went climbing on one of the mountains. chase and noen spend the entire climb giggling and laughing so it left me and nick to come up with ways to get rid of noen. nick wasn't fond of the idea i cam through with it's not like he was doing it. 

once we got to the top of the mountain chase and noen started taking pictures and invited me and nick to join them. we quickly joined and took a few pictures together before i decided to get rid of noen.

"you chase, come look at this!" i said, pulling up an old picture on my phone. he ran over and looked at the picture. "bro thats so old!" he chuckled. 

i kept him stalled for a bit, to see if noen stalled himself too before suggesting we leave. "yeah, lets go!" he said, smiling. nick followed as well. 

we got pretty far down the mountain before i started hearing a voice. 

"guys? where'd you guys go?" i heard. "you guys hear that?" chase asked, looking over at me. the voice was really faint but could be heard. 

"Guys?.."

Chase looked around and began to recognize the voice. "Wait-" he said, looking at me a bit confused. "Noen!" His eyes widened. He ran back upto where we were to retrieve noen and came back a bit irked.

"Noen bub I'm sorry!" He said, taking noen by the hand and walking back over with him. "You tried to leave?" He asked, softly. "No no, I just got caught up in talking to josh." Chase insisted. "So you forgot I was here?" Noen said, looking a bit sad. "Well- yes. But only for a second!"
"I guess it's okay.. please just don't forget about me again.."

Once they got back, I noticed a bit of an angered looked on chase's face. "Josh. Did you try to leave him on purpose?!" He asked. My eyes widened. "N-" I started. "-ugh of course I did! He's doing nothing but getting in the way of our friendship!" I admitted. "Well maybe I'm wanting new friends josh! Your exactly the same as you used to be. Petty, rude and toxic!" Chase said, walking off with his hand in noen's.

"Well... you tried?" Nick said. "Oh shut up nick!" I snarled. "Sorry! What's your deal with him anyway? He such a ni-"
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I want him gone!"

The same night we headed back home. And if you thought I was going to stop trying to get rid of noen, you would be wrong.