ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

So noen and I talked it over, and decided since tony was the one who told us that we had feelings for each other he deserved to know we were not boyfriends.

Well, he kinda figured it out himself-

It all came about after noen and I got out of the shower.

Noen had been running away from me, giggling and teasing until I finally trapped him in our room. I pushed him up against the wall kissing him deeply.

"Are we really going to do this? Our friends are right next door." Noen said. "Well you kinda triggered it." I said, running my hand along his side. "Fair enough." He said, biting his lip.

After a good 10 minutes of making out against the wall, I felt noen push me away. "Where do you think your going?" I asked, looking at him. He quickly made his way over to our bed crawling over before giving me a look.  "Where I belong, don't you think?" He said.

I quickly moved on top of his, pushing him back so he was laying back. "Wow, you truly are a slut." I said, crawling on top of him to sit over his lap. "Maybe just a little." He smirked.

I slowly wrapped my hand around his neck, keeping a good grip. "Go ahead, be that way. I don't mind." I said. He let out a moan as I tightened my grip slightly. "Destroy my insides dadd-" he started, before I heard the door creak open.

"Hey guys, can I borrow a charger?- OH-" Tony said, walking into the room. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked.

I quickly threw myself to the side, off of the bed. "WHAT?!-" I shouted before I fell. "Ahaha, no no! Don't worry! Nothing going in here! And go ahead, take a charger any charger! Feel free to keep it! Just! Get! Out!" Noen said, throwing the charger at him.

Tony caught the charger and headed out. "Oh, and don't get loud. Jaden fell asleep." Tony said shutting the door behind him.

"Did we just get caught?" I asked, popping up from the side of the bed. "Mhm. Well it was just Tony. And he was the one who told us the truth so he might not be shocked." Noen said. "He also told us to be quiet."

"In my book, that means get louder." I said, before climbing back on the bad- kissing noen deeply.

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥

AHA

NOW THATS KINKY

When I got back to my room, I laid on the bed next to jaden whos as sleeping. Anthony turned in the desk chair, looking towards me. "So, were they fucking or making out?" He asked. "Even worse, they were being kinky. And clothed." I said, laughing. Anthony laughed too, but quiet down a bit because of Jaden.

"Man, this plan is going great!" Anthony said. "How kinky though?" He asked. "Oh, like 'choke me daddy' kinky. I could've sworn I heard noen telling chase to destroy his insides as I walked in." I said. "HA-" Anthony started to laugh before jaden woke up. "Don't you fucks know how to be quiet?!" He asked, hitting Anthony with a pillow. "So, choen was getting kinky." Anthony chuckled. "Oh wait tell me everything!" Jaden said.

The next morning, chase, noen and I met up at one of the casino's becuase they wanted to 'explain' themselves about what happened.

"Listne bud. It was an accident-" I started before chase cut me off. "No no no, were not yelling at you because of this. Were being honest." Chase said. "Oh. Then what's up?" I asked. "We wanted to apologize. Not just for being weird while you guys were around but for shooing you away instead of just being honest." Noen said. "Yeah. Truth is- noen and I are not boyfriends." Chase said.

Whoa what the-

"Not boyfriends? What the hell is that?" I asked. "Well, doing things that boyfriends would do but not dating since hes with abby." Chase said. "So your friends with benefits?" I said. "So that's what thats called-" noen said. "Ahaha I'm a little dumb." Noen sighed. "Its fine. Were still calling it not boyfriends." Chase insisted. "Do what you please." I chuckled.

"We figured we'd tell you because you did kind of let us know we had feelings for each other. Also because you walked in on us getting- dirty." Noen said. "It got dirty alright." Chase said, smirking. "Yeah I know. We heard you from our room." I chuckled. "Oh! Harder!" I mocked, laughing. "You evil little-" noen started, before chase put his hand over his mouth. "Hi, Tony don't mock noen we all know about the things you do to nick." Chase said. "Fair enough." I chuckled.

That's pretty gay if you ask me. And I'm allowed to say that, I got the big bi energy ;)