ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀʏ.

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

It was pretty early the next morning when I received a call from abby. I wasn't going to pick up because I was with chase at the time, and the last thing i wanted her to do was see me with him this early.

But, surprisingly it went well. It not at all how I thought it would, actually...

In noen's mind...

"Hey noen!" Abby said, smiled. "Hey sweetheart! How are you?" I asked. "I'm good! Hey, where are you? I thought you were in vegas with the boys?" She asked. "I'm at the hotel room! I'm uh... waiting for the others to get back! Yeah!" I said. "Oh, okay! What it's like there?" She asked. "Its great actually, ch- the guys and I have been doing so much together!" I said, smiling.

"I wish I was there with you, I miss you so much!" She said. "Me too. It's only been two weeks and I feel like I haven't seen you in decades!" I sighed. "Well, when you get back we'll spend as much time together as we can!" She said. "Of course." I smiled.

I looked at the corner of my eye, seeing chase giving the floor a bit of a look. He looked a bit irritated, and jealous. I hate seeing him like that. He's jealous of abby- and she can't even come into comparison when it comes to chase... I love chase. I really do. But i can't break her heart. I have to let her end things herself.

Suddenly, i noticed chase look at me and mouth something. 'Please don't leave me.'

My heart shattered.

I gave him a bit of a look of sadness before abby spoke again. "What are you looking at you? You seem sad." She asked. "Oh uhm, I'm just watching a movie." I insisted. "Oh! What movie?" She asked.

Must you ask so many questions Abby Roberts-

"Finding dory. Is so sad. Poor dory lost her family." I said. She giggled before speaking; "oh I see, but don't cry again. I know you."

"Haha abby, thanks." I chuckled.

I could see chase tearing up on the side, making me feel so bad... if I'm being honest, I just wanted to get up and give him a hug. I love him so much, and the last thing I want him to feel is unloved. Especially by me.

I could feel my eyes well up in tears. "Its just a movie. I-I won't cry." I said, trying to smile. "Noen, don't cry baby. If I was there I'd give you the biggest hug. I love you." She said.

I looked up at chase before answering. He looked me straight in the eye and nodded slowly. "I love you too." I faked a smile, as chase let the tears stream down his face.

This hurts. Bad.

In reality...

I answered the call with a smile on my face. "Hey abbs!" I said. "Hey! Can we talk?" She asked. "Of course, what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't want to come off like a bitch, because I'm doing this for the sake of your happiness. I know what's going on between you and chase. I don't want to go through how I found out, but i know you were the person who kissed chase on that ferris wheel. I want you to know that if anything ever happens like this, please feel free to tell me. I don't want to break our bond, becuase your such an amazing friend. That being said, I think we should be just friends. I'm not mad that you cheated, but it's clear that chase makes you happy so you should be with him." She said.

Haha, what?

Was this happening?

Holy mindfuck-

Okay. Cool. I can live with this. I can for sure live with this. Yeah.

"Okay, well Its a bit absurd that your aren't mad at me but I'm going to apologize anyway. I'm sorry I went on like that without letting you know how I felt. I should've talked to you about how I felt and let you know what I wanted. I also want to thank you for being so understanding about it. I'm glad we can still be friends." I said, smiling. "Any time noen. So, are you with chase now?" She asked. "Yeah. He's in the kitchen getting cereal." I said, before chase walked into the room. "Hey baby, wheres my- oh shit yournin the phone. With abby. WITH ABBY?! NOEN-" Chase said, sitting next to me. "Chase, relax. She knows." I said, kissing his cheek.

"She does?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Aww!" Abby said, making a heart with her hands. "Fuck Nobby I'm a choen shipper!" She said, making us all laugh. "So we can be a thing now?" Chase said. "Yeah." I responded.

He put his pinky out in front of him, looking me in the eye. "Actually boyfriends?" He asked. I smiled and put my pinky in his. "Actually boyfriends." I smiled.

Well there you have it, chase and I are boyfriends!

But if you thought that was the end of the story, you would be wrong.