ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴꜱʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ: ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʏ

𝓑𝓻𝔂𝓬𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

that same day at around 4:34 AM, i sparked a genius idea. 

The Lemonheads! 

brycehall
WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHITS

aavaani
what 

luvanthony
huh

jadenhossler
jokes on you i been woke ;)

nickaustin
which bitch woke me up??? i was dreaming about selena gomez! 

brycehall
give up nick, she doesn't want you.

brycehall
and i brought you all here to tell you the genius plan i have for operation choen.

aavaani
ooh spill right now

brycehall
what if we told chase about josh's lies? then he can confront josh and put his plans to an end, giving us time to get abby out of the picture, and get noen to love chase!

jadenhossler
thats genius! 

luvanthony
biiig braiiin

nickaustin
i mean........ he do be smart smart doe

aavaani
i'm liking the idea bryce! but how are going to get chase to believe us? he's practically caught in josh's traps.

brycehall
who is he to not believe his best friend about the guy who did him wrong many times before?

luvanthony
thats where i come in?! 

brycehall
indeed it is, bud.

luvanthony
TOTALLY EPIC 😆 

aavaani
alright bryce, i see you being big brain and shitttt

jadenhossler
alright, now that we're speeding up the process of the operation lets start finding ways to get rid of nobby.

brycehall
slow your roll buddy man, remember what happened last time we went head?

jadenhossler
oh yeah. avanthony.

aavaani
fuck you too jaden

luvanthony
hey, we were frustrated don't shame us!

brycehall
chilllll, we just gotta wait until our chase plan works, then we'll start thinking ahead.

nickaustin
wait, why wait until chase confronts josh?..

brycehall
because, then josh will know what we're upto and we can start using his plan against him!

nickaustin
ohhhhhh das smart smart

aavaani
alright, lets go over what we have so far; chase and noen make up. we spill to chase in a way he won't know about the operation. he confronts josh, ending the relationship. josh sees what were doing. we use his plan against him. is that correct?

brycehall
indeed it is, and if things go exactly as planned we'll be ready to go on and continue. operation choen isn't going to be a flop, josh hurts kio and i enough. last thing we need is for him to ruin a regular guys life.

okay, i'll admit it. when chase went to school with us, i used to go along with josh's asshole moves. but i only did it because he did. i thought it was cool to be a jerk to those who were different. well guess what? its not. it hurts. i've noticed that josh tends to act like a jerk to kio for no reason and its kinda irritating seeing someone can be that way. like- what? kio is so nice, he even buys me food! why be mean to him? all i know is that treating people like trash because they're different isn't the best thing to do. so do me a favor, stop being a bitch to those kids at your school. i know they're irritating but that doesn't give you a reason to be an ass. hate them in silence like i do :) 

i personally just hope this goes as planned. i've watched josh hurt one too many people in my life and the last thing i need is for him to hurt chase's entire career (and heart) for the sake of his own selfishness. i don't do that shit, being selfish is gross. gives me the heebee jeebees. 

as long as chase doesn't get caught up in josh's web of lies, this plan will go perfectly. i'm really praying that this works, if it doesn't josh will have won  again and is one step forward of becoming as world famous as he wants to be. why does he want to be famous? because he's a dumbass white boy with zero talent, just another jacob sartorious except people don't hate him... yet. eventually, society will come to its senses. 

i mean, i did. 

but then again, he cute and white so the world would eat him up. 

but i don't believe he'll get far. he won't get far at all. not if i have anything to do with it. no- 

not if WE have anything to do. 

we're The Lemonheads, and i'll admit the name is kinda stupid but we know how to get what we want. and we won't stop until we do.