ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): please don't attack me for what's going to happen here. this idea was not drawn up by the speculations, i just liked the idea of making this happen because its going to fit in with the next few chapters perfectly. also- im so sorry this chapter came late! being sick wasn't helping me at all... :/ ♥ 

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒫𝒪𝒱

after the entire interview, i decided to text noen for the sake of my own entertainment. well, not just entertainment- i started to miss talking to him too. you can't judge me, the last time i've had a deep conversation with someone was literal months ago. 

lilhuddy
heya!

i waited for a reply, and didn't get one. made me kinda- sad? i don't know. i guess i got myself excited... i left my phone on the table and kept a move on. we had several others things to do today, so i had to get going. of course my mom was in a rush, so i left my phone on the table- forgetting that it existed until i got home that same night. 

but before i got home and started freaking out, little did i know about what was going on during the day. 

my phone had gotten so many notifications throughout the day, starting with messages from noen. 

noeneubanks
hey! sorry im late. how was your day? 

noeneubanks
hey?

noeneubanks
chase?

noeneubanks
please say something

noeneubanks
chase your scaring me please reply

i got a shit lot of other notifications from my friends too, all saying they were afraid and that noen contacted them to see if i was okay. 

luvanthony
yo chase, theres a boy asking me if your ok? he says you haven't answered his texts and he's getting scared. you good bud?

luvanthony
chase..

luvanthony
please text that guy back, i know your not busy kendall told me you guys got home hours ago.

avani and jaden sent me messages too, but me not having my phone- didn't get to them in time. 

new message from vani vani 😋
do you know noen eubanks? he's trying to get to you. i think he's worried. 

new message from my son 👶
dude this kid noen wants to talk to you, you should call him before he gets too scared 💥

noen had been leaving so many comments and stuff under my instagram posts and tiktoks too... i really scared him... 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (A/N): i tried to make this comment section as accurate as possible 🤣😭 ♥

comments 

noeneubanks 
chase please text me 

noeneubanks 
i miss you :'(