ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ

𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓟𝓞𝓥

its been about a week since chase and i started dating and let me tell you, he and noen have been so distant! this is doing me so good, not only am i getting time with chase, but he's  not talking about noen as much! i never thought getting rid of these fuckers would be so easy! they're practically getting rid of themselves, chasing each other like chickens with they're heads cut off! 

"im just happy this is going as planned. im sick of seeing those idiots hogging my chase all the time." i said. "and bryce, unpause us!" 
"sorry." bryce said, opening the video- revealing himself stuffing his face with cake. "why is it that your always eating-" kio started, before i cut him off. "-because he's a fatass and it's how he copes with anxiety." i chimed in. "well yes, i will admit i am a fatass but i can control my anxiety just fine." bryce said. "i don't remember asking. anyway, back to what we were originally talking about." i said. 

i'll be honest, Bryce, Kio and i are just the better version of the mean girls. me, being regina george herself. why? well if its not obvious, i'm gorgeous and i always get what i want. Kio's definitely gretchen wieners. talkative but insecure, and often ignored. and bryce- karen smith. lets just admit it, he's a real dumbass sometimes and doesn't like paying attention. 

[its obvious that theres so little that he truly knows about bryce...]

"yeah, about that.... what were originally talking about?" bryce asked. "how well josh's stupid cocky acts are going." kio said. "fuck you too kio. and yes, there going great." i said. "anyway. i need one of you to help me."

"with?" bryce asked. "my plan dickhead!" i said. "big no." kio chuckled. "i'm not asking you, kio. i'm asking bryce." 

 "wait, bryce like me bryce?" bryce said, putting his plate down. "cause no."

"yes bryce."

"hm. well it depends."

"just lie to chase's little friends. make some fake text edits. hack his instagram. i don't care what you do, just expose him."

"so you want me to do you dirty work for you?"

"sure."

"alright fine. but what am i getting in return?"

"uhhhh you get punch kio in the face."

"HE IS NOT PUNCHING ME."

"yeah i'm not punching kio."

"well... i could give you back your airpods-"

"thats where my airpods went?" 

"uh no, of course not. anyway, you do this for me and i buy you chipotle as many as you want for the next two months." 

"you've gotta deal!"

"bryce he stole your airpods!" 

"fuck it, i'm getting chipotle!" 

see what i mean? he'll realize eventually that i've been taking him for a sucker and he'll walk away. but it doesn't matter, because by then chase and i will married and planning on buying a house. yeah, he's that dumb. 

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

over the past week... noen has been very spacious when it came to me. he hasn't been messaging me, or leaving comments under my instagram. he hasn't even talked in the group chat. whenever he sees the others talking he'll just lurk and read the messages... its making me feel like he's mad at me. if he's mad at me- i don't know what i'm going to do. i don't like making noen mad! he favorite person, my pride and joy! he's the best thing that ever happened to me and knowing he's mad at me just make me sick to the stomach. 

if noen really is mad at me- what am i going to do? i can't just break up with josh, he's proving himself worthy lately... but thinking about it josh was pretty mean to noen. and it took a lot of thinking but i don't think noen's lying when he told me josh was taunting him. josh would do that and he'd also do whatever it takes to get what he wants. and that i know of, i'm what he wants. 

oh my god. 

josh is trying to get rid of noen. 

josh is jealous! oh i knew i couldn't trust that bitch! 

i quickly facetimed josh, giving him a look of disgust. "hey babe!" he smiled. "fuck you." i said. "your trying to get rid of noen aren't you!?" 

"what the hell are you talking about sweetheart?" 

"you know exactly what i'm talking about! you keep being an asshole to noen because you want to get rid of him! your being selfish!" 

"no im not! i swear i-" he started. "- okay. yes, i was. but you and noen were so close and it intimidated me. i know its selfish but i want you to myself. i love you." he said, frowning. 

he loves me? 

i didn't wanna believe what he was saying but then again- it was all pretty convincing. noen and i did spend a lot of time together, and i am josh's boyfriend so i can see why he'd want me to himself. 

"josh thats not the way to handle this. if you really didn't like it all you had to do was be honest. i know noen and i know he'd understand. but now he's mad at me, so you probably won't have to worry about him anymore." i said. 

"wait, what?" josh said, giving me a confused look. "he confronted me about being jealous of abby, you know because of what happened in italy, and he was really upset about how almost all my attention was going towards you-"

"well of course it was coming to me, we're in a relationship" 

"yeah well he didn't know that until you apparently started taunting him about it?" 

"i'll admit i did."

"why?"

"i don't know. it just felt right in the moment. apologize to him for me?" 

"if he responds, i'll try." 

𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓟𝓞𝓥

was i lying? of course i was. why would i be intimidated by that thing? 

now that chase thought he knew everything he needed to, executing bryce's part was going to be a piece of cake.