ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ, ᴀɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀᴅᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴇɴ (ᴏʀ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ)

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥 

after a long hour o convincing and explaining, i finally got jaden and anthony on board to help me get noen back. 

"i'm down. lets do this shit." jaden said, smiling. "yeah, i'm here for it. what do you have in mind?" anthony asked. "well, i need a reason to talk to him." i started. "we can fly to georgia? have like a guys trip?" jaden suggested. "i'm the last person he wants to see right now." i mumbled. "well you can't talk to him if you don't see him." anthony said. "good point. i guess we're going to georgia!" chase said. 

anthony nodded and pulled out his phone. "i'll start looking for flights within the next week." 

𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥

was i looking for plane tickets? of course not, i was texting the groupchat about what was about the happen! 

The Lemonheads!

luvanthony
so as we all know chase and noen aren't friends anymore. well were in luck because jaden and i are going to change that! we're going to georgia to see noen.

jadenhossler
yeah! 

aavaani
awesome! this'll give us some time to come up with ways to get rid of abby.

kiocyr
yeah, one problem.

kiocyr
josh plans on bending his plan. he plans on going after us and putting us at loss. he wants to make us give up on getting rid of him, that way he can make a rape claim over chase and get him cancelled. 

jadenhossler
great. now were back at square one with josh.

nickaustin
this fucker just won't give up???

thetonylopez
faking a rape claim? ew...... 

brycehall
fuck.

luvanthony
guys, if he keeps going on like this he could put chase's life in danger... avani, what are we going to do?

aavaani is typing...
aavaani
i don't know.

now we were all in panic mode. avani didn't know what to do? yeah, this plan was fucked. 

aavaani
i honestly don't know. i'm at such a loss right now and i don't even understand why. i don't want to be a bad leader, and i can't be a leader when i can't do what i need to myself. bryce, please help us. your the only one who can right now.

brycehall
wait, you mean to tell me that your putting the entire future of choen, chase's life, josh's plan, and noen's feelings in my hands?

aavaani
yeah. the fate of choen rests on your shoulders.

brycehall
well in that case, we're all going to need to get down into things. every Saturday at 8pm, we meet at the park for a discussion about what has been happening over the week and how were going to handle it. nick, tony, i nee you two to stop being so cute it makes me feel single. jaden, don't be a mood as much its distracting. avani, you can't keep messing around with anthony it makes us laugh and we all get back tracked by that. anthony, keep your head up. i know were not in a great position with this plan but we're gonna be okay. kio, keep it coming with the info your doing great. and most of all, you all need to keep your head in the game. [insert high school musical sequence] 

brycehall
operation choen will go through, and we're not going down without a fight.

now that bryce was taking the lemonheads by storm, i felt way better about this all. but right now, we need to get to georgia!

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

surprisingly, the flight to georgia wasn't too long. it was actually kinda fun, we got first class because i'm famous and stuff so we got so much free stuff! we even stole fancy napkins! i don't know why we stole fancy napkins, but we did! 

once we got to the airport, we waited for noen to come get us... lets just say, he wasn't the happiest person to see me. 

he quickly hugged jaden and anthony, but just waved slightly when he saw me. they talked and went over how things have been during the ride to noen's home, but i just sat in silence the entire time. what? i didn't wanna interrupt! 

i'm pretty sure jaden and anthony wanted me to say something. but i didn't. cause im shy....sometimes 👉👈

they kept giving me looks at they spoke, trying ti send off hints to me. 

"yeah yeah, i know! i just wish people would SPEAK UP sometimes you know!?" anthony said. 

"sometimes people don't like to COMMUNICATE when they should." jaden said. 

"maybe TALKING to new people is better!" anthony said. 

"i kinda like the idea of SAYING things that need to be said. SPEAKING your mind is kinda necessary!" jaden said.

yeah, i was 100% getting they're hints. but was i going to listen? fuck no! why? because. im shy. 👉👈

once we got to noen's house, it was super awkward. he only had one guest room, so jaden and anthony decided it was a good idea to take it and make me sleep in noen's room! i'm just glad he has bunks, sleeping next to him would've been so weird. on the upper hand, i get to meet miles now! on the lower hand- there are children. 7 of them. yikes. 

most of them were around 15-16 so eh, but still the little munchkins ran. everyone freaked out when they saw me- well, of course they did. sighhhh.

did i mention the kids seemed really mean to noen? like what the hell? 

well, now i know what it feels like to live in hell. it makes me feel even worse for noen, he's so sweet. he doesn't deserve to be treated the way he does. he deserves so much better. 

and he'll get that. 

i'll make sure of it.