ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

after noen fell asleep that night, i started thinking about his designs and the conversation we had. this kid has so much talent, and its being put to waste! he needs to get put out there. he needs to be seen. the world deserves to know the name; Noen Eubanks. 

thats when i got the idea. 

the next day we had rehearsals for the show, and it was nerve racking because i had to host the show along with the designers. what, you thought i was going to be modeling? yeah me too but plans changed, a lot. 

when we arrived at the Monterey Theater, where the show was being set, i immediately tried to find one of the workers who was making the outfits. once she was found i went into my bag and gave off my request. "so i know they want the Monterey show to go as planned but i really want my best friend to have his dreams come true.." i said, taking out noen's sketchbook and placing it on the table. "do you think you could use the designs in this book instead? if not it's alright, i know its a lot of work to put together an outfit and you work really hard on South's and Vivionka's designs."

she looked through noen's book and looked at me with a smile. "i can have these done by the morning." she said. "yes! thank you!" i said, walking off. suddenly, i bumped into Vivionka herself. Vivionka was one of the designers, and her sister South is the other. if im being honest they're designs weren't the best, but then again the only reason why they got this show was because they're dad set it up for them. and he's extremely rich. 

"chase! hello! how are you enjoying my home country?" she asked. it was a bit hard to understand through her Italian accent but i could make out what she was trying to say. "oh its great!" i said smiling. i had remember what noen had told yesterday, so i did my best to make sense and tell her she was a great friend! 

"il tuo sorriso splendente non è nulla in confronto alla tua affascinante personalità."

she smiled and played with the rim of her skirt a bit. "grazie!" she said smiling. 

ahaha i don't know what that means but i except-

"well i am glad you are enjoying your stay. if you ever need anything, i'm here." she said, winking. i gave her an awkward smile and nodded. "uh, sure." i said, walking off. that was weird. really weird. 

i spent the rest of that day rehearsing and working reasonable for once. most of the time my mom would make me work until she felt like letting me stop, but this? this is the life! if i could spend the rest of my life working like this i'd be set! 

Chrystal, Kendall and i went back to the hotel that same night and told everybody what was going on because what kind of friend would i be to not give my friends everything going on behind the curtains? i

i went into my room to put my bags down, and i seen noen going through his stuff in a bit of a panic. it made me worry... "noen? whats wrong bub?" i asked, looking over at him. "my sketchbook is gone.. its not a big deal i'll find it." he said. i could hear his voice break as he spoke, and it just broke my heart. i felt so bad... but i really needed him to see this. in the end it'll all be worth it. 

"are you sure? i can help you look if you want?" i suggested.  "no no its fine." he said, continuing to look through his bags. "well alright... i'll be in the shower if you need me." i said, grabbing my towel and clean clothes from my bag before heading to the bathroom. 

the next day, about and hour before the show, i looked around for the others. they had been on they're way, and i've been waiting to see them all day.  once i saw them at the doors, i made my way over to opened them and greet them. the amount of screams that came from the girls when i opened the doors was extremely loud.. so i did what i do best, bite my lip and say hi as attractive as i could. "hey girls!" 

lets just say- they liked that. 

after a little while, everyone took they're seats and the lights dimmed. here we go. 

i got called over to the back, so of course i made my way to my position before i went out to start the show. 

"good day everyone! i don't speak much Italian, but you all know what your here for. i'm lilhuddy and i'll be your host tonight! i hope you all enjoy your night, and now i present to you; Noen's line!" 

there was a stretch of confusion, but much applause as well. i walked off the stage to the front and stood by the others as i watched noen see all of his designs come to life. the look on his face just melted my heart, he just so adorable when he's surprise. 

at the end of the show, i quickly made my way back upto the stage. 

"now, i know the show had a bit of a change but this was something i needed to happen. so please, a round of applause for the designer! Noen Eubanks, everybody." i said. noen looked at me in surprise as i motioned for him to come over. 

he looked around and came over, waving at the crowd. there was a wave of excitement and applause from the crowd, which really made me feel accomplished. they liked him, and so did i. i really liked this kid... 

"and i believe this belongs to you.." i said, grabbing the sketchbook from the floor beside the stage and giving it to him. he gasped and hugged me, taking it from my hands. "chase! oh my god thank you so much!" he said. i smiled and hugged him back. "yeah, i'm sorry i took it yesterday.. but it was the only way i could make this happen." 

"no, i'm thanking you for all this. i've never been so happy in my life!" he said. 

and that, is all i wanted to hear.