ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ... ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

after settling into the room, abby and i headed over to the living room to hang out with the others. we all talked and got to know each other for a while, before i heard the front door open, and Kendall's head pop in the door way. "oh shit everybody's here." he chuckled. "well hello to you too kendall." anthony chuckled. "haha, hi. what the fuck chase hurry up!" he said, looking back outside. "i'm coming!" i heard a voice say. suddenly, kendall and chase both walked in. my heart started to race. nobody told me chase would be here today! 

"hey noen!" chase said, smiling. "i mean- hey everybody!" he chuckled. "uh hi.." i said, trying to smile. his smile turned a bit into a frown, but he quickly went on to talk to everyone and hang out. 

yeah i felt bad for giving him such a weak greeting but i've gotta keep my distance. like abby said, if he truly wanted me around he'd come find me. 

throughout the entire thing i saw bryce and avani giving each other looks, but i didn't think anything of it... it might just be some kind of morse code? i don't know but its none of my business so i'll just buzz off on my own like i should be. 

"oh abby, nick and i are going to get lunch in an hour and we were hoping you'd come! want to?" bryce asked. abby looked over at me and smiled. "can i?" she asked. "of course you can! i know theres nothing going on between you too, and i don't wanna be the guy you feel can't trust you. just- don't have too much fun. i'll get lonely." i chuckled. 

bryce, nick and abby all went to get lunch while avani, anthony, jaden, kendall, chase and i all stayed behind. it was weird not talking to chase. if im being honest i wanted to talk to him and see what was new but then again i don't want to cause another accidental arguement. 

"alright we have places to be! noen, chase you guys stay here the others and i are going on planned errands!" avani said. "planned errands? i wasn't told about any planned er-" kendall started. "well you weren't told, now we need you so cmon!" she said, getting up and heading out along with anthony, jaden, and a poor confused kendall. 

now it was just chase and me. 

kind awkward, theres was a large heap of silence before either of us spoke. 

"noen?" chase mumbled. "hm?" i responded, looking over at him. "are you mad at me?" he asked, gently. i shook my head. "no. why would i be mad at you?" i asked. "i don't know. i guess the argument made us a bit distant and i thought you were mad at me." he shrugged. "chase, i could never stay mad at you. i just thought that a little distance would be best for us at the time." i said. "wait, really?" 

"of course chase."
"well in that case- i'm sorry i came for your neck. if abby makes you happy you should be with her, no matter what anybody thinks."
"and i'm sorry i used your relationship with josh as a reason to defend myself." 
"its okay, you were kind of right. if i can't jump into a relationship, so can you." he said, moving over to sit next to me. "we both know the others just left so we would talk to each other." I said, chuckling. "I mean, if that's not obvious i don't know what is." Chase smiled.

We spent the rest of the time talking about what has happened within the past two weeks, and decided to let go the fact that we both had gotten into relationships so fast. It's good to see that we can grow from such petty things If you ask me!

"so, any plans while your here?" he asked. "um.. spend all my time with you?" i said, smiling. "i'd like that." chase chuckled. 

it was set, chase and i were spending entire week together- with not one moment separated.

when the others got back, i'm pretty sure they noticed us talking and gave each other looks of excitement. yeah, they're up to something and i'm about to find out. 

"well look who's talking again?" avani said, teasingly. "yeah yeah, what are you up to? i seen the way you all looked at one another." i said. "were not upto anything!" nick said. "your getting defensive, you clearly upto something." i said. "alright fine. we noticed you and chase have been distant so we planned to bring you out here so you could spend some  time together." avani said. "yeah, i figured. well chase and i are going to be spending the rest of the week together so your mission has been complete." i chuckled. "great! but don't neglect us." avani smiled. 

that same day, i decided to stay at chase's house for the night. i had received a text from abby, and she seemed a bit upset when i told her i was staying with chase. yeah i felt bad but i haven't seen chase in a good two months, live alone haven't talked in two weeks so this was my time to spend with him.. but abby being abby- she turns to the first person there when she's upset, and the only person she has right now is bryce. 

and i don't know what kind of guy bryce is, but all i know is that if he makes any moves on abby-

we are going to have a problem.