ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥

keeping things a secret was pretty hard. we took so many pictures and i wanted to post them so bad! do you know how bad i wanted to grab him and just hug him while we were around the others?! this not boyfriends thing is fuckin hard! 

today while getting breakfast at Denny's, 'bet on it' from high school musical two came on the station. noen started being cute and sang quietly dancing in his seat. 

"i'm not gonna stop, that's who i am! i'll give it all i got, that is my plan! when i found what i lost, you know you can- bet on it, bet on it! bet on it, bet on it!" he sang as recorded him. "i wanna make it right, that is the way! to turn my life around, today is the day! and i'm the type of guy, who means what i say! bet on it, bet on it! bet on it, bet on it!" i continued. 

"all i gotta do, is believe! i'm not gonna stop, not gonna stop 'til i get my shot! that's who i am, that is my plan! 'til i end up on top, you can- bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it! you can, bet on it, bet on it! bet on it, bet on it!" we sang together, laughing. 

"i wanna make it right, that is the way!"
 "to turn my life around, today is the day!"
"and I'm the type of guy who means, what i say!" 

"bet on it, bet on it! bet on it, bet on it!" we both sang as the song came to an end. "oh childhood. it was shitty. but at least troy was cute." noen said, making us both laugh. 

later that day, we went to the mall and passed by one of the arcades. as i walked, i noticed noen had stopped walking. when i looked over he had been staring into the arcade. "big fishy boy!" he said, pointing at one of the prizes. it had been a giant Koi fish with big shiny eyes. the only difference was that it was pink and white instead of orange and white. 

"i'm guessing you want it?" i asked, smiling. he smiled widely and nodded. "yeah! yeah!" he said. "cmon." i said, taking his hand and going in with him. 

did i help him get more then 2000 tickets for a stuffed fish? of course i did. he's my baby, and my baby get's whatever he wants. it made him so happy, and he's so adorable when he's happy. what can i say? i'm in love! 

after the mall, we hit the ice cream spot down the block. 

now you might be wondering, how many topping's did noen get? like 12. did i pay for all of them? of course i did! that's my baby! he's such a sweetheart he deserves the entire universe and beyond! plus i like spoiling him. $10 on toppings themselves is worth it when for noen. 

after a little while of hanging out at the park, noen and i got tickets for a hockey game! it was the Kings vs. the Islanders! we lost... but! it's fine, because we still had a great time eating snacks and yelling at the players- in a joking manner of course. pretty sure the behind us were annoyed. well its not my fault you decided to come to a public place where it's going to be rowdy and loud. deal with it. :) 

"chase! chase! throw the popcorn in my mouth!" noen said, opening his mouth. i quickly turned to him and threw a piece of popcorn in his mouth, landing it on his tongue. "score!" he said a bit muffled, lifting his arms in the air. "yes!" i smiled. 

we got back to my place at around 7:30, and noen decided to stay the night. my parents weren't home and neither was kendall so he stayed to keep me company. 

"so, you hungry?" i asked, walking over to the kitchen. "hm? oh not really. why?" noen said. "i was gonna make you dinner." i said. "well in that case, i'm starving." he said smiling. "anything in mind?" i asked. "mac n' cheese?" 

"of course." i said, heading over to the kitchen to make dinner. 

after eating, i noticed noen sitting on the couch staring at me. he seemed a bit- irritated? but why? "what's wrong sweetheart?" i asked him. he just glared at me and crossed his arms. "baby that's not an answer." i chuckled. "what's wrong?" 

he pointed at his torso and groaned. "i'm missing something." he said, pouty. "like?" i questioned. "hoodie." he mumbled, a bit in baby talk. "aw, i'm sorry. if you wanted my hoodie you could've just asked." i smiled, taking off my hoodie. "gimme!" he said, smiling and putting in on. he then quickly slipped off his jeans so he was wearing nothing but my hoodie and his boxers, crawling into my arms. "i'm okay now." he giggled. 

a good hour later, i found myself getting the pout again but this time his head was leaning on my shoulders. "what's up sweets? why the pouty lip?" i asked. "stop paying attention to the damn tv and give me affection!" he said. i chuckled and leaned over, moving into kiss him- but stopped and sat back in my place. "maybe later." i said, teasing. "hey! you give me kisses!" he said, crossing his arms. "will i though?" i asked. "yes!!" noen said, crawling onto my lap. "kiss me. right now." he said, smiling. i placed a small kiss on his lips before pushing him to the side. "there you go." 

"i want more kisses!" noen said, hitting me with the pillow. i finally gave in and pulled him close, leaving small kisses on his lips and cheeks gently. what? i told you, my baby always gets what he wants... even if it takes a little teasing. 

eventually the cute moment turned into a heated make-out session, with my tongue in noen's mouth- who had been turning a bright pink. 

i had to think this over though. we all know where we're going to end up if we keep moving from here, and honestly i don't know if i want that tonight. i mean, does it always have to end with noen screaming for more? today's been perfect, and ending things with sex isn't exactly what i want right now. not only that- but noen and i have been having sex a lot lately. like- a lot. i think we could both use a break. 

i gently pulled away from the male, who opened his eyes to look up at me. "what's wrong?" he asked. "nothing's wrong, i just don't know if i want sex tonight. is okay if we just cuddled instead?" i asked. noen smiled and nodded. "of course, we don't always have to have sex." he smiled, curling up into my arms. 

about a half hour later, i found myself laying underneath a sleeping baby. he's the cutest... not too long after i realized noen was asleep, i drifted off myself. 

i don't believe this. 

i'm in love.