ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪɪ: ᴛᴏɴʏ ꜱᴘɪʟʟꜱ, ꜰᴇᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟꜱ

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥

as you already know, abby and avani have been feuding lately. like, big beef feuding. its been going around and now people are getting influencers opinions. there are so many people talking about it, from Tayler Holder to Gabbie Hanna and beyond. there are even hashtags going around, like #//teamabby and #//team avani. people are even tagging them as #//avanigreggisoverparty and #//abbyrobertsisoverparty! the funny part is, nobody even knows why they're feuding. nobody even knows that noen was the one chase had kissed on the ferris wheel! 

i feel like the feuding will be worth it. not only is avani taking care of abby, but choen's taking care of themselves. the only thing left too settle is fixing avanthony and i'm not really worried about that. i know anthony and avani, they've been together for almost two years now theres no way they can let that go. 

i think my only worry is noen's friendship with abby after this. i know she isn't going to be happy he cheated, but maybe she won't hate him? i don't know. i just don't want his friend group in georgia to hate him. but if they do, we'll always have his back. after all, it would kind of be our fault... maybe it'll be worth it in the end? or at least thats what i'm hoping for.

the satuday, we  got back from our trip and i updated everyone on what happened. 

"well, chase and noen are friends with benefits right now. i walked in on them being kinky. it was funny." i said. "now that. thats fucking hilarious." bryce said. "mhm! its perfect because now we just have to get rid of abby, and with avani on her ass the bitch will be gone in no time!" i said. 

"yeah. she'll be gone from our lives, but if her dumb bitch sister keeps playing these games they'll both be gone from existence." avani said. "haha, vani. chill." jaden said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "why are you freaking out over charlotte anyway? she so sweet." anthony asked. "so is benji! but you still freaked out when i spent time with him!" avani said. "but are we together anymore?" anthony said. "no! but-" 

"-meaning you have no say over who i talk to. as i to you." 

he hit her with the reverse psychology! damnnnn!

avani went silent and looked forward before speaking. "well if you wanna be with her so back i can send you to east bumfuck with both abby and charlotte!" she said. "HAHA, VANI. CHILL." jaden said again. "guys, lets focus on what's important here. vani, how are you abby out the way?" bryce asked. "torturing her with the rumors. that stuff kills everyone." she said. "smart. i like it." nick chimed in. 

"jaden, anthony, tony- keep your eyes on choen. we'll let you know when your in the clear to make choen go public." bryce said. "whats the clear?" anthony asked. "when abby finally disappears." avani said. "idiot." she mumbled. 

"listen short stack-" anthony started, pushing avani's forehead with his finger. "-i'm not with this whole being mad at each other for the rest of our lives thing. you go your way, and i'll go mine. got it?" he said. avani crossed her arms and nodded. 

she was a bit dramatic with things sometimes. and was petty when she wanted to be. but thats what makes her avani, she's the perfect excuse of a short stack.

"okay, so we get rid of avani, make choen go public- then we focus on our next problem." nick said. "mhm." bryce hummed. "whats our next problem?" anthony asked. "thats for us to know and you to wonder. jaden too. avani doesn't know either." bryce said. "wow, so we're excluding the dream team? man, we were the og lemonheads." anthony joked. 

jaden did know about the other problem, but we had to make it seem like it was universal for who knew. 

"meh, you'll figure it out eventually." kio chuckled. "yeah. but for now, think about it. try to figure it out. we bet you won't." bryce smirked. "or maybe we will!" avani said. "good luck." nick chuckled. 

they weren't going to figure it out. why? because, have you noticed how we act when they're around? we don't talk about the relationship or break-up and we practically pretend not to care! they won't have a single clue! 

man, this is exciting! the plan is almost coming to an end, and soon enough operation choen will be a success! i'm so glad i could be a part of this team. we work so well as group with all the skill and smarts we have! i never knew i'd be able to get so close to them, its amazing! 

but theres just one thing before you head on to the next part- 

are you team avani? or team abby?