Chapter 1

Five Years Later

Five Years Later

Grinding down on top of Rayden I throw my head back and moan in pleasure, his hands digging into my hips as I continuously push myself up and down.

"Yes, Mils!" he groans, attempting to lift me faster. I happily oblige, fastening my pace and feeling him fill me with every go, an intense sensation of pleasure rushing through me at the action. "Keep going!" He urges and I reach forward, leaning my hands beside his head as I slow down, angling myself in a way to emphasise my pleasure.

"Ray..." I breathe out, looking down at him, his blue eyes focused on mine as I continue to move back and forth. He reaches up and wraps his arms around me, attempting to pull me closer into a trapping kiss, one that would invite emotions into our interaction, something I have no intention of entertaining. Moving back I speed up to distract him, his hands trailing around from my back to rest on my still clothed chest, an unintentional moan slipping from my lips.

"Yes! I'm gonna..." He trails off, his head flying back, a loud groan of pleasure falling from his mouth as I follow, my own high overtaking my body, my core clenching around him as I dig my fingers into his forearms, the exhilarating feeling almost causing me to collapse.

He's still breathing heavily as I move him out of me, quickly jumping off the bed to avoid being grabbed and forced to stay. Reaching for my blue checked skirt, I pull it over my hips, his eyebrows furrowed as he sits up, still as naked as the day he was born. I shoot him a quick grin as he shakes his head, clearly unhappy with my actions.

"You're off already?"

"I've got things to do Ray," I mutter. "So do you."

"You can't stay for round two?" He grins and I shake my head, grabbing hold of my bag.

I smirk, shaking my head. "Sadly not. Jace could be back any minute now anyway." I gesture across the room to his roommate's bed. "I'll see you later," I tell him before opening the door and walking into the airy corridor, away from his bedroom.

It would appear that today is my lucky day, no other boys around to laugh and point as I escape from my fuck buddy. I can't hide it, it's the only reason why a girl would be hanging around the Boys' communal house. I quickly skip down the stairs and out of the front door, holding my breath as I pray I don't get spotted like last time. It's never nice hearing the jeering words that they yell at my back.

"Mils!" Shit. The sudden yell makes me jump and I curse under my breath before pinning a smile on my face and turning to the left, eyes falling onto my handsome, brunette friend as he jogs towards me.

"Sam!" I greet.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, glancing from the empty street to the huge house behind me.

"Just visiting." I shrug.

"Who?"

"You."

"Really?" Sam scoffs, disbelief evident in his features as he crosses his arms. "You were with Rayden again weren't you?"