Chapter 42

I hover over Emilia the next morning, her eyes shut, her breathing peaceful

I hover over Emilia the next morning, her eyes shut, her breathing peaceful. The rays from the sun catch her cheeks, illuminating her glowing skin. Wait, what? What the fuck am I on about?

Hesitantly, I reach forward and brush the hair away from her face. She instantly responds, moving into my hand, her eyes still shut as she lets out a small moan. The sound has my dick instantly stirring in my pants, her innocent, unconscious self driving me fucking crazy, urging me to wake her in the best way.

Reaching down, I rub a fingertip over her chest, grinning as she arches her back towards me, nipples instantly hardened. She's bare under my baggy black T-Shirt, I know because it's a habit that she's gotten into since we've started fucking.

I place my spare hand on her knee before moving it up the inside of her thigh, slowly but surely reaching the top. My eyes are still on her face, watching as I cup her soaking wet centre, her mouth opening with shock and gasping with desire.

"Zac," she exclaims, eyes springing open. I don't give her time to comprehend what I'm doing before I lower my head, tongue flicking out over her clit as she exhales sharply. I spread her legs wider, tongue between the folds, plunging inside of her without mercy. Her hand instantly falls to my hair, grasping it tightly, the slight pain only spurring me on. I watch as her head flies back, eyes narrowing as her ecstasy builds. She's on the edge. With a grin, I pull back and she instantly pouts at me. "What the fuck?"

"You can cum when I'm inside you," I retort, shoving my boxers down my legs and letting my dick spring free. I grab onto it as I look down at her, lazily wanking myself at the sight of the busty blonde beneath me. Whoever would have guessed that I would have given into her temptress ways?

Me.

I fucking knew from the moment I saw her that I had to have her.

The feisty girl has it all, and I'm falling in...

"Get a fucking move on then!" Emilia exclaims, reaching up and grabbing hold of my arm, yanking me on top of her. I brace myself on my elbows, keeping my weight off as I stare down at her. The feeling of my tip at her entrance has me nearly losing control, fucking her like there's no tomorrow... but we need to clear something up first.

"Rayden," I say, moving slightly to rub myself up and down her slit, "is nothing to you," I continue and she smirks. "Right?"

Before I can react, she's looped her legs around my waist and spun us over so that she's straddling me, my dick still pressed against her centre. The sudden action turns me on even more, the attempt to take control always challenging me.

"Just like Anna," she replies, "is nothing to you. Right?" She smirks and I grin, quickly shoving my hips up, dick sliding all the way inside her, a startled gasp escaping her lips.

"You're damn right, baby." I grin, sitting up and grabbing her by the back of the neck as she begins to move up and down on my length. "It's only you."