Chapter 17

The feel of her lips finally on mine after all this time has me wanting to bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her from behind

The feel of her lips finally on mine after all this time has me wanting to bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her from behind. Her attempt to dominate the kiss has me smirking into her mouth, reaching up and yanking on the end of her hair slightly to remind her who's in charge.

Standing so close behind her I couldn't resist moving her hair out of the way to look at her bare neck, my arms acting without my consent, my dick controlling my movements.

Yet she initiated this kiss, she's the one who turned, now pressing her big tits against my chest, blood flooding down to my dick from the moment I touched the skin on her neck with my lips. Totally out of character for me.

This is totally out of character for her too, only three days ago she told me she didn't want this. What is she fucking doing?

With immense displeasure, I finally force myself to pull away from her lips, letting go of her waist and stepping back, her eyebrows furrowing in clear confusion.

"You don't want this Emilia," I remind her, my voice low. "You told me just as much."

"Zac-"

"You should go to bed before I can't control myself," I reply, cutting her off as I stare at her with a neutral look, not wanting her to see the weakness in me, the fact that I want to have her more than anything. She almost looks as though she is about to argue before she takes a deep breath and nods.

"Okay," she says before inching around me and disappearing out of the kitchen. I hear the creak of the stairs and the slamming of the bedroom door, only then allowing myself to let out a stream of curse words as I reach for the clean plate on the draining board, whipping it off of the counter and onto the floor. I watch as it smashes into tiny pieces, the frustration of not having her growing every damn second.

*~*~*

I'm late to wake the next morning, I can tell by the angle at which the shadows are falling across the living room, groaning slightly as I sit up. My eyes instantly find the clock on the wall, cursing myself for sleeping in until nearly midday.

Emilia sits on the uncomfortable looking brown armchair, her head deep in a book, not even noticing that I've awoken. I guess we both have the day off today.

Throwing my legs over the side of the couch and placing them on the floor I stand up, letting the blanket fall away from me.

"Can you cover up?" Emilia suddenly squeals and I can't help the smirk that covers my face as I turn to face her.

"I'm wearing boxers." I gesture towards them, not missing as her gaze flicks over my body. "Does it bother you?"

"Yes!"

"So I should take them off?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her.

"What? No!" she exclaims, her cheeks reddening slightly. Wow, I never expected this little minx to get embarrassed.