Chapter 53

The revelation hits me like a tonne of bricks and I have no idea how to comprehend what Zac's saying, or how to deal with it, my mind struggling to process the 'L' word

The revelation hits me like a tonne of bricks and I have no idea how to comprehend what Zac's saying, or how to deal with it, my mind struggling to process the 'L' word. Instead, I do what I know best and lean up on my elbows, desperately crashing my lips to his.

His hands instantly wrap around my waist as my own wind around his neck. I clutch him to me, our kiss deepening. It's demanding, both of us wanting as much as the other, clearly starved with desire despite having spent over an hour in the shower this morning.

My tongue is dancing against his, caressing and exploring, the simple action causing a moan to leave my mouth, my legs spreading to let him nestle between them. Within seconds he's grinding against me, my head arching back in pleasure, chest pushed against him as he continues to move.

"You like that?" he asks huskily. I attempt to nod. "I can't hear you."

"Y-yes," I manage. His hand swiftly reaches for the hem of my top, pushing it up to reveal my chest, both hands cupping my breasts through the lacy black bra. His hands work absolute fucking magic like always, his mere touch causing pleasure that I never experienced before him.

His fingers suddenly dip beneath my lingerie, quickly swiping across my nipples, a gasp escaping my mouth from the action.

"Zac!"

"Yes?" he replies, moving his head to grin at me, fingers still moving over the sensitive buds. 

"Don't stop," I order, shutting my eyes before biting my lip. 

"Fuck," Zac exclaims, quickly reaching behind me and undoing my bra, pulling it off faster than I can understand. "Don't make that expression again, or I'll fuck you right now."

"What makes you think that's not what I want?" I smirk before reaching down and grabbing hold of his T-Shirt. I slowly pull it up, making sure to graze his nipples as I pull the material past them. He hisses at the contact before I wrench the top over his head, chucking it onto the floor. His head leans down to reclaim my lips once again, far more forcefully this time.

I trail my hands down over his strong abs, the feel of them only spurring me on, my hips mercilessly moving against him. 

Suddenly he reaches down, grabbing onto my hands and pinning them above my head, a small growl emitting from his lips before he moves his mouth down my neck and over my breasts. A cry of pleasure escapes me as he swirls his tongue around my nipples, my hips heaving off the bed and into the hardness that is tenting his shorts. 

He doesn't stop, his spare hand moving to unbutton my skirt before sliding it awkwardly over my hips. I help him, shimmying around to allow him to take it off whilst my hands are still trapped to the bed. 

Taking his fingers, he trails them up the inside of my leg, my breathing unsteady as he reaches my upper thigh. Fuck.

"Zac..." I breathe out, watching as he smirks, his hand playing with the hem of my panties.