Author's Note

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to click onto my new book. I just have a few quick things to say before you dive in...

I'm really excited for this book and I hope you are too!

If you're here after reading The Test of Time then thank you so much for sticking with me and giving this new one a go! Fair warning, it's different from my other story but I still hope you enjoy it. You lovely readers are what kept me motivated to even begin writing another book!

If you are here because you just fell across this book somewhere then welcome to my strange little story... I hope you enjoy it!!

I had the idea for this book over three years ago now, and it has been sat in my drafts on Wattpad for all this time. I have finally gone back to it, editing, altering and ramping up the maturity.

If you don't like books with sex or violence, then really, this book isn't for you... Just click off of it. There is no need for any hateful comments on here, I will report you as soon as I see them.

I love each and every one of you gorgeous readers, I hope you enjoy Tethered North, the first book in the New England series.

Gorgeous cover was made by JensenKristyne! Be sure to check her out, her books are incredible!

Please be aware, this Wattpad version is a very rough, first draft of my story. There may be grammatical errors and other mistakes throughout. Nevertheless, I really hope it doesn't infringe on your enjoyment of the book.  H A P P Y  R E A D I N G ! 💚

  H A P P Y  R E A D I N G ! 💚