Chapter 50

"Are you intentionally teasing me?" Zac growls out from behind me, hands appearing on my hips, his hardness pressing against my ass, causing me to gasp

"No!" I retort. "I'm trying to get dressed!"

"Why?" I can feel Zac smirk against my neck as he sweeps my hair out of the way, his lips grazing along the skin and making me inhale sharply. Lust instantly drenches the area between my legs, my damn body craving his every touch.

"Because we need to let Kayla and Anna use the bathroom," I answer, attempting to pull away, his hands holding me in place.

"Let them wait," he mutters, turning me around to face him. One look at his desire filled brown eyes has me breaking, my hands in his hair as his lips descend on mine, a greedy, desperate kiss with both of us instantly ready.

I attempt to deepen it but instead he pulls back, electrified pecks descending down my jaw and onto my neck. I moan at the fluttering sensations just as his hands move under my vest top to feel my bare skin. Every touch turns me on, his callous hands awakening my body like no-one ever has before.

He looks down at me, his head inches from mine, gaze alternating from my eyes to my parted lips. His hand inches higher and higher, slowly working its way around to the front before delicately tracing along the skin under my right breast. His fingers graze it slightly, my mouth unintentionally opening further as I watch his face.

"There has never," he whispers, his fingers continuing to slowly moving up as my chest arches into him, "been anyone," his finger eventually captures my nipple, every inch of my skin on fire. "Who makes me as crazy," he brings his other finger up, gently pinching it as I gasp, "as you," he finishes. My body is in absolute overdrive as I lean up to kiss him powerfully, determined to give myself what I want.

His hand roughly palms my breast as I move towards him, another moan leaving my mouth before I wrap my legs around him. He quickly shoves us against the back of the bathroom door to keep me in place as his lips move back to my neck.

"Jesus Christ!" Kayla yells from the other side of the door. "I've been waiting for ten minutes now! Stop having sex!"

Zac curses as I giggle, burying my head in his shoulder as he puts me down. "I'm going to kill her," he replies.

"I heard that!" Kayla replies through the door as I laugh once more. "I'm going to pee myself out here!"

"Good!" Zac counters, reaching for his T-Shirt and pulling it on as I grab onto my skirt from the floor. Zac walks over towards me, his head lowering to my ear. "We're not done here. Next time we'll start off with this, and end it in the shower."

*~*~*

"I'll meet you guys inside." I smile at Heidi and Sam as they nod before turning, the two of them giggling and walking hand in hand towards the barn. The farmhouse is big, but not nearly big enough to house all of us, the majority instead sleeping in the separate stable stalls inside the warm barn. It's hardly comfortable, yet it's far better than sleeping under the watchful eye of the State and Zac's bitch of a sister.