Chapter 5

"I don't want to go," I exclaim as we head towards the lit up, crowded house on the end of the row

"I don't want to go," I exclaim as we head towards the lit up, crowded house on the end of the row. I can't help but let my gaze wander over to the fifth house down, no sign of life inside, the windows dark as the night. Is she home?

"It might be fun!" Claudia points out and I roll my eyes.

"Most of them are fucking nineteen years old," I retort.

"That's not true! Anyone married is in this part of town, and that includes all ages!" Claudia argues and I grit my teeth.

"How old is Emilia?" Jordan asks and I furrow my eyebrows at the question.

"Who?"

"Your wife." He laughs. Well, fuck. I thought it was Emma.

"Stop calling her that," I snap. "I don't know."

"You should give her a chance," Claudia replies with a smile on her face.

As we continue towards the house I notice the side gate open, a mini-dress clad blonde slipping out, my eyes wandering over her ass. She's pretty fucking hot.

As she turns around my eyes almost fall out of my head as I realise it's Emma, the dress hugging her body in all the right places.

"Is that Emilia?" Jordan asks, pointing as my wife slips back into the house.

"I think so," I reply with a shrug. "I really think we should go back-"

"No!" Claudia exclaims. "Now we definitely have to go!" She grins, grabbing hold of Jordan's arm in one hand, mine in the other as she pulls us towards the house.

Stepping in, I instantly regret it, the crowd of younger couples attempting to dance seductively and failing miserably, a string of youthful looking girls lining the edge of the room, a few nudging each other as they notice me enter.

"Hey!" the loud yell causes my head to turn, attention falling onto the two girls in the middle of the room. Is that Emilia? "You're the slut who was just fucking my husband outside!" the girl accuses, her back to me as Emilia's eyes widen slightly.

"No I wasn't!" she denies, wrenching her arm out of the other girl's grip.

"Briony saw you!"

"Briony saw wrong." Emilia scoffs, crossing her arms.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" the girl screams, making a move to lunge for Emilia before a guy grabs onto her, pulling her back. "Let go of me, Rayden!"

"I didn't fuck him," Emilia says, an almost mocking smile on her lips. Fuck, this girl likes to play with fire. Something about her expression has my dick twitching, a smirk appearing on my own lips.

"Yes you did!" another girl yells before two of them emerge from the crowd, circling Emilia. Come on now, outnumbering her isn't fair...

"Let me leave," Emilia says, crossing her arms as she gazes between the two in front of her.