2

•RYDEN•

I feel a soft cotton underneath me as I open my eyes—where am I? I'm already dead, eh? As far as I can remember the last thing I saw is those—those men who shot me dead on the head.

I sat up to notice I was lying down on soft mattress. Everything was white but it was sparkling everywhere—It almost too surreal.

"Hello, Ryden."

I look beside me to see a small girl who is probably asian. She have a sweet smile on her face as she hold a book.

"I am—Tesalonica. I am here to let you know that you will be reincarnated."

She announced happily while I was in awe. Reincarnation? Why? I—I kinda wanted to have this peace forever since I've been already dead.

"In my judgement, I believe that you still need to live your life because you haven't found that eternal happiness in you. As the one who balance death and life, I wanted you to be reincarnated."

She continued; I was almost baffled. I don't understand.

"See you again when you die for the second time, Ryden."

That's the last thing I heard before my world started spinning—Like I was in a roller coaster ride.

I can feel everything break into a pieces—Like a shattered glass, I was instantly pull down by the gravity as I saw myself falling down from the sky.

I was terrified. I pass through several clouds as it feels like eternity as I fall down.

I let out a screech as I see a flying bunnies pass through me as they scramble in the wind.

I remember all those memories—those memories of how I died. But—But I feel that I'm forgetting it as I was still falling down from the sky. I—I don't know what happened to me.

Until I finally forgotten the day of how I died.

I can finally see The—the Land, I was surprised to see a bed of flowers everywhere—It feels like it was supposedly made to be in order.

"Oof!"

I hit the ground with a soft thud—I fell down from in a bed of white roses—I was amazed that I didn't hit the grass as the white roses made me bounce.

I sat up to look around—This world—It's like a wonderland—A place where Alice in the story used to go—But, But why the ground is tainted with pink paint? And it smell too sweet for my liking.

"Y—You.."

I turn around to see a tall man. His eyes are wide as I stare at those pink-iris eyes. He have blonde hair and he have this strawberry ribbon that is clipped to his messy hair.

"My Sweetie!"

He cried out as he ran toward to me—It all went too fast as I was tackled on the white roses. He was hovering on top of me as He have this sweet smile.

"You are...you are here, with me, haha—hahaha, I won't let you go now, My sweetie."

My eyes widened—What is he talking about? I don't understand him.

Tesalonica—Yes, Her, I don't know why did she choose to reincarnate me in a world that isn't the normal one that I used to lived with.

But who am I to judge—This place, The world that only I would know.