45

•EZEKIEL•

"Ah! The witch! Look!"

I look behind me to see ten people in a black cloak—one pointed at me as they pull a stick, aiming at me.

"That was one of the Queen men, Quickly kill it!"

One of them yelled. Fuck! I'm dead!

I quickly soar as fast as I can while I'm being chased by those spells, these motherfuckers, I will curse their generations till the last blood of them died.

I growled as I got hit by the shoulder—It turns into a large gash, red blood started oozing on the wound as I shifted into a human with wings as I tried my best to reach Code Red.

I finally see the club that I owned as I drift inside—startling everyone who was drinking as they stare at me in surprise.

I finally see the counter but without Athena—Where is she? She must be there at this moment.

The scene shifted into my house—I open the door to see nothing but pink blood everywhere—I panicked. I run toward Ryden's room to see him lying down on the floor with a deep wound on his chest, His heart...It's missing!

"RYDEN!"

I opened my eyes as I breathe heavily, It felt so real, I was startled to see myself inside my bedroom—The wound in my shoulder is aching too. What? Why did I have a bandage? It's not even tied correctly.

I feel an arm wrapped around me, I look beside me to see—Him, Ryden, Ah, my sweetheart!

He was sleeping peacefully with Nene on his chest, Did he do this for me? I might hurt him last night, That pink moon was almost burning my skin to the edge.

He opened his eyes gently, Ah, he was so delicate, so fragile, He's mine. Only mine.

"You're awake.."

Ryden yawned as he sat up—looking up at me with those gentle blue eyes, I can sense that the spell I put on him already disappear.

"I'm sorry Ryden..I'm sorry.."

I apologized as I touch his soft cheeks, staring deeply at those blue eyes.

"It's kinda rude that you did that to me, Ezekiel.."

He said and I feel that my heart sank, I didn't mean it at all, I wanted nothing but to be with him.

"I'm really sorry.."

I mumble as I pressed my forehead into his, I closed my eyes, feeling that my heart just sank that he was mad at me.

"You should've said that you wanted me to go with you, right? I will go with you if you asked to."

He sincerely said, my eyes opened wide at what he said, he looks at me with a soft smile.

"Look, you need to change those bandage, You wounded yourself eh."

He exclaimed as he pointed on the bandage on my shoulder, I nodded my head but I didn't move, I wrapped my arm around his waist as I continue to stare at him.

"You were a crow, Last night, I tried to find you inside the club but Athena told me to stay with her, She make this colourful drinks and it was awesome!"

He happily said—He gets on the club? How? I told Peres to never let him go out. I will punish that doorknob later. that's why I didn't find him in his room.

"Eh, Don't hurt anyone, Also, I was following you back here. You didn't notice me though because you have these large wings and you're busy calling out for me.."

He giggles at his own words, my sweetheart—ah, I will do anything just for him.

"I'm tired, Let's rest for a while.."

I muttered as I lie down on the soft pillow, pulling him with me as he lies down on my chest.

"Eh, I don't want to, I wanted to eat desserts today.."

He mumbles as he pulled some of my hair, He played with my white tresses as he braided it. He was too focused on playing with my long hair while I stare at him with a smile.

Ryden, Ryden, You'll be the death of me.