18

When Ryden was walking with Nene in the peaceful street—He noticed a carriages full of beautiful antique artifacts.

Due to his curiosity—He walk toward the tricky store that may be selling cursed stuffs and all.

"Ah—ah, Hello?"

Ryden called out in curiosity, Then—He heard a old man voice and a lady;

"Eustace! What do you think about this ancient slab?"

The girl—dressed in Victorian style show the man a slab with weird letterings and all that—Behind that store was a teapot party that Ryden cannot even glimpse.

"Hmm—Well, judging by the markings and the age of the relics, I have to say, it would be.."

Ryden was eavesdropping even though Nene was already pulling the edge of his shirt, Wanting to leave this suspicious store that sold creepy antiques and curse things.

"Garbage! Garbage! By King Garbage! Of the Garbage Dynasty!"

The man yelled and Ryden didn't noticed that a flying slab was about to hit him when he instantly duck in surprise.

"Ah—You! Eh? What are you doing here? Who are you?"

A white haired lady stopped in front of Ryden wearing a victorian-style dressed, looking at Ryden with curiosity.

"Ah—ah, I don't mean to intrude, I'm just—"

Ryden was cut off when he was grab by the lady who shout to the inside of the store;

"Eustace! We have a visitor!"

The lady happily yelled as He was pulled inside—Ryden can see several of hanging dolls and floating candle as He was surprised that he was pull deeper like the carriage looking store leads to somewhere.

Nene was attach to his clothes—Who seem also caught off when they were pulled inside this dubious store.

He can also see eyeballs in a several glowing jar—following his directions making him feel shivers in his spine.

The lady was talking to him as he was continued being pull deeper in the shop.

"Ah! I'm glad someone decided to come with us, You will like it here since we have tea! Pastries!"

The lady exclaimed, She pulled over the curtain and his eyes widened;

It's like another world—Blue and yellow leaf tree are everywhere—flying hand and eyes with angel wings are hanging around the long table with several chairs.

There sat an old man with a large top hat wrapped with pink and blue fabrics, There's also a hanging finger around the fabrics but instead of looking like some sort of horror looks, It was aesthetically pleasing.

Ryden remember that it was almost similar to Mad Hatter but the old man doesn't have any hair and was smoking weed.

"Ah! Sit! I'm Muriel! Welcome to our Tea party!"

Muriel exclaimed to the boy as she let her sit beside a girl who was wearing a blue silk bathrobe; She was sipping a cup of tea and her short messy hair was everywhere.

Her feet was on top of the table making Ryden feel that it was uncomfortable, Especially that one of her toe is swelling. Gross.

"I'm Tesalonica, Nice to see you again Ry-Ryden."

Tesalonica greeted the boy with a crazy smile—Everyone can tell that she was high. Because of the smoke that the Man named Eustace using with.

Ryden nodded his head as he feel that the girl that he met from the sky and the girl who was getting high from the smoke is different. They must be, He thought as he wonder how did he ended up here in a suspicious looking tea-party.