33

Ryden opened his eyes—To realize that he was lying down on someone chest.

"Ah—ah, Alistair?!"

He gasped to see the man sleeping peacefully—with pillows around them and his arm was wrapped around his waist.

He remember last night—That dream, He feel nothing about it anymore, It feels like it was wipe away—He suddenly feel refreshed.

"Good Morning Alistair."

He mumble as he touch the man handsome face—Alistair was indeed a God, even by his looks.

Alistair open his golden eyes as he smile at the guy who's staring at him with pure curiosity, like it was wondering about everything—That innocence is illegal here.

"Ah, Morning Ryden."

He greeted as he pulled the boy closer to his chest—feeling the comforting warmth—Oh, how he love to feel that way.

They stayed like that for a minute—Vincent Alistair lying down on the bed with Ryden on his arms—If he can only change everything, He would be the only one that Ryden belongs.

The Pink moon has a certain effect on everyone—despite the fact that it was morning, Everyone was probably killing each other on the streets or doing orgy on some brothels.

Vincent sighed as he stare down at the boy who was spacing out—This chaos has only started and he will use his power as a God to keep Ryden's safe.

On the other side—The Shibuya District was in chaos. Flying demons are everywhere—It almost the same with purge but with everyone participating and the whole chaos will happen with no stopping even it's early in the morning.

Johann was watching the TV with Night and Ezekiel as they drink Jack Daniel's Whiskey early in the morning—watching the announcement of the Queen of Damnation Valley.

"I, Melanie Martinez, As the Queen of this Valley will remained neutral despite the fact that Pink Moon has started. I will never cause chaos but I cannot stop the chaos of every district. Please remained safe and stay inside your home if you don't want to participate in this two weeks hell, I shall see you all soon."

The Queen announced as the channel change into some drama—Their Queen was immortal, She never died. She continue to live throughout million years as the keeper of peace in Damnation Valley.

But she cannot stop the chaos and the war—It was intended to happen and she was left with no choice.

May 12 XXXX—Two weeks hell but the whole year will never be calm even if the Pink Moon has ended.

The three decided to stay together for a while as they were having drinks even if it's early in the morning.

"Fuck, I miss Ryden, already."

Night mumble as he drank the whole bottle of whiskey before retrieving another one.

"That damn Vincent better not hurt my sweetie or I will strip that God on his body."

Johann whispered as he lean on the couch—eyes closed as he feel dizzy since it's been yesterday since they're having this drink.

Ezekiel didn't utter any word as he stare outside the garden—He don't wanna think that Ryden isn't there. Or else, He will probably force himself to retrieve Ryden and keep him to himself.

The three was spacing out—thinking about their dear Ryden when they heard a crash on the Carnation Garden—Making Johann eyes snap open.

"Who the fuck just break in my garden? My sunflower hasn't bloom that much yet."

Johann grumbled as he walk out to see a monster-looking person; slicing his flowers with its katana.

"You!"

The monster yelled as he ran toward Johann who was standing calmly—He was about to slice the calm man with his katana when he spurts out blood because of a dagger that was buried inside him.

Johann twist the dagger inside the monster as he pulled it out forcefully—his intestine was wrap around the sharp dagger.

Then—He kick the man who was coughing blood—He continue to kick its face until it was unrecognizable—Pink blood was everywhere as he stab the man mercilessly; letting all his anger out since Ryden didn't choose him.

He slice the monster who cried for help until it was nothing but a lump of guts. He take the guts with his bare hand as he throw it over the flowers who opened in the middle—Revealing a thousand teeth as they eat the pieces of the monster.

He feel bloodlust, He wasn't supposed to join the chaos but it was angering him that Ryden isn't by his side.

Long black horn show up on his head as black bat wings spurt out of his back—He decided to fly away from Carnation Garden to kill everyone he encounter on the streets.

The two—Ezekiel and Night was there, watching the Filipino drama; Legal Wife. Ignoring the fact that their dear friend just slaughtered someone outside the house.

•Melanie Martinez is my Queen, no, My Goddess.