5

RYDEN•

I was holding hands with Johann as we walk through his garden—He said that this is Carnation Garden; His home. There's a aesthetic house in the middle of these flower bed and it was really astonishing.

I'm still confused. I don't understand the basic of this world—It's like a modern wonderland. I can still see some cars and flying unicorn that is mounted by some people who pass through us.

"Jo—Johann, Can you tell me what—what this world is, I can't remember anything..".

I said as we got inside his house—It was modern like in the world where I used to live. But there's floating lights everywhere and all that.

"I can tell sweetie, By the way that you fall from the sky—I can tell you don't belong here."

I was startled when he look at me—I'm frightened when he lean down on me until he reach my ear as he whispers;

"You don't belong here because you belong to my heart. My sweetie."

I feel like I will cringe. I didn't expect him to be this cheesy! It was nerve-wracking if he ever mentioned that again.

He laughed at my stunned expression until he stare at me with those gentle pink eyes.

"This is Damnation Valley, We're currently at Shibuya District. This place is like—like a rabbit hole, You never know what awaits for you."

He said with a hidden meaning, I was curious but I didn't ask further more.

"There's so many magical creature here so be careful, okay? Sticks to me and only me."

The last word he said makes me shiver in surprise. I really don't have choice but to stick with him always.

"Are—are you a magical creature?"

I ask. I wonder if he's a werewolf or a vampire, I heard back then that werewolf exist in Winchester—I don't know if that's a rumor or true.

"Yes."

He simply said with a smile. He walked to his kitchen as he fetch us a bottle of juice and cookies.

"W—What magical creature, A—are you?"

I was getting nervous. I really feel that something isn't right here.

"I'm a Incubus."

He said as my eyes widened in surprised—He was a incubus? I heard that those are the demon who intercourse with women who sleeps.

"Don't worry sweetie, I won't eat you up. Not now but sooner."

I only nodded my head—I hope he keep his promise of not sucking my soul while I sleep. I know that they also do it to guys—I'm scared.

"Shh, Calm down sweetie. I'll only sleep with you, Okay?"

He said but that doesn't make me feel assured at all, What does he mean that he only sleep with me? Is that—He won't sleep alone anymore?

"Ah, Okay, Okay, You're not sleeping alone anymore."

I brightly smile. I feel so much better that what he meant. I have this assurance now.

But his gaze darkened at the moment until it change into his usual looks—He was now smiling at me but those smile never reach his eyes.