11 •HANDSHAKE•

•RYDEN•

I was surprise when we ride the motorcycle that Johann owned—I really can't name them that much because it doesn't matter to me what brand the vehicles are, as long that it's moving and all.

I look around me as I see several of house that shaped like a modern-teapot. It was cool to look at,

Then we passed through a bridge that has mermaid swimming around—They didn't even glance at us which is really wonderful. This place—Is like some fantasy mixed with modern era.

Then we're here at the city—It's like Tokyo, Japan. With all the tall tower and sort of some bridge that pass through the other building—I never been so amazed in my entire life.

Flying bunnies and unicorn are in the air—Some people was riding them as they fly through the sky; There is also a Large beast walking through the street with a people riding them.

They have this white and pinkish fur with them—I never been so amazed. In my entire life—I thought that this was only a dream.

Johann was holding my hand as we walk through the busy street, I was eating my strawberry filled icecream. Johann was looking straight in the front while I was looking around me—staring at the vendor who sell different kind of things.

Nene was flying around me—It was floating on my head as I offer it a ice cream.

It doesn't reject my offer as it lick the top of my ice cream—I chuckle as I wipe it's dirty mouth with a tissue.

"Johann—I really enjoy being here."

I said to Johann as walk pass through a noisy club—He look at me and smile sweetly.

"You are welcome, I'm happy that you are enjoying this town."

He said as we continue to walk—enjoying the windy day even though there was a sun shining above us.

Instead of the building painted in plain black or white color—It was colorful but aesthetically painted in sky blue, light pink, yellow or light purple.

The glass window was reflecting a rainbow hue on the street which astonish me.

If I were asked. This town is really different from what I used to live with, Those place are like plain colored which is different in here that filled of lively color and vibrant.

"Johann."

We turn around to see a tall man with long braided white locks. He was wearing yellow hoodie and black joggers, He have this small smile on his face.

"Ezekiel."

Johann simply stated as he look at the man with a serious face—The man look down to stare at me.

"Oh? Who's this?"

He asked. I was about to say a word when Johann speak first so I glare at him for a while.

"He's Ryden, My Mahal."

He explained as his hold on my hand tighten.

"Oh, that's nice—Nice to meet you Ryden."

He reach out his hand to me and I use my other hand to shake hand with him.

He suddenly remove his hand from me as he was seem taken aback by our shaking hand. I wonder why?

"Y-You're..."

Ezekiel stutter as his eyes wide but Johann glare at him as he decided to hold my waist.

"Sorry Ezekiel, But He's mine. Mine alone."

Johann angrily stated as he turn around, holding me with him as we walk away from the surprised Ezekiel.