25

"NENE!"

Ryden cried out as he ran away from the man—He ran pass through the Hydrangea's field—He push away all the blue flowers as he tried his best to reach the house.

The greenhouse is a little far from the house so Ryden was really having a hard time running pass through the flowers that blocked his ways.

"Bring that ass, here boy!"

He heard a menacing chuckle meter away from him—Ryden shrieked as he ran faster than before.

He reach pass through the dahlia's field as he stumble on a fucking wood.

"Ah!"

Ryden cried out as he hit the floor—face first. Then—He heard a laugh from his behind.

"Foolish, You are truly a foolish boy."

Then—the blade of that man sword stab in front of him—burying on the ground—Making Ryden cried in fear.

"What in heaven sake did you want from me?"

Ryden decided to turn around to face the handsome man in front of him. He doesn't understand the reason why this man has attempted to murder him when he stole his first kiss anyway.

"I need to kill you because you don't want me."

The man simply answered. Making—making Ryden freeze on his position. Hold on, what?

"What?"

Ryden was dumbfounded. What did this man mean that he didn't want him? He never said that he didn't want this man.

"Hold on, what?"

Ryden was really having a hard time to process everything in his little mind. This man—This man is telling him how stupid he was for releasing him on that teapot and now—He's telling him that he is going to assassinate Ryden because Ryden doesn't want him?

"Whaaat?"

Rydem was now startled when the man in front of him, look down on the ground as his sword was stabbing the ground behind him.

"Is it true right? Then why you still release me on that teapot? If you don't want me, Then no one else will be wanted by you."

This whole scenario is clearly a misunderstanding. The man thought that Ryden despise him because he push the man away when he was kissed and—He swat the man hand away from him like he was disgusted.

Ryden can not say any words, He was startled to speak that he scoop down some dirt on the ground and decided to throw it on the man face.

"I—I don't hate you or something!"

That's the word that only escape Ryden mouth as he stand up and dash off—Leaving the man who was surprised because that boy just literally throw a dirt on his white pants.

Ryden turn around to look at the man and with a red face, He finally said;

"I—I push you away because you stole my first kiss, dummy!"

Ryden was embarrassed at what he said as he turn his back on the man and rush back to the house where Nene was probably panicking because Ryden is missing.

Ryden finally reach the back door of the house and instantly run inside where—Nene was there, flying around—looking for him.

"Nene!"

Ryden cried out as the doll finally notice him and rush toward his way in panic.

Ryden hugged the doll on his chest as he feel relief. But—He was still shy because his first kiss was gone.

"Nene, That teapot—It was curse! Good thing I left that man there, It almost kill me."

Ryden cried to the doll who suddenly shook—Ryden feel that the doll was about to transform but he assure the doll in comfort.

"Don't worry Nene, It probably left the garden, I'm so tired, Let's sleep."

Ryden tried to pull the doll upstairs as they got inside the room. He change his clothes into pyjama as he lie down on the bed with Nene on his embrace.

He still wonder why—why Johann isn't home yet. But he was at ease now that he was at the house where he live in peace.

Finally—Ryden fell asleep in peace, not even realizing that the man who chases after him was in front of his bed. staring down at him.