20 •TEAPOT•

•NENE on the media.

Ryden finally got home with a confused Nene on his side.

Nene don't understand why Ryden was holding a teapot-All it remember is that it was pulling Ryden's shirt and its whole vision turn black.

It alarmed the doll that-Ryden got inside another dimension-It was alarming because he might not return back here if he did something dumb, Nene can't transform too because it has a high energy that emits on the dimension so it has no choice but to turn into a real doll.

They sat inside the living room-Ryden can't tell about how he gets this teapot yet. He put on the glass table-Johann hasn't returned yet and Night probably won't visit because he was literally busy.

Then, He heard the phone ring so he walk toward the cabinet near the TV and grab the ringing phone.

"Hello?"

Ryden answered as he put the speaker near his ear as Nene float beside him, also wanting to know who it is.

"Hi sweetie, What are you doing?"

It was Johann, He probably called Ryden to have an update about him.

"Ah, I just got home from walking in the café."

Ryden lied. He can't tell anyone about that encounter with the two weird couple and Tesalonica-It might cause chaos so he removed that part as he storytelling.

"That's great, Listen, sweetie, I'm sorry but I cannot go home tonight, even though I wanted to, I can't because we're having an emergency."

Johann said through the phone and Ryden was left with no choice but to have dinner alone with Nene, They talked for a while until Johann need to end the call because another client is coming up.

As they sat in silence-watching Tv, Ryden has noticed that the teapot looks like it was boiling by the look of it.

Maybe there's a genie inside?

But-But genie stays in a lamp, not on a teapot. But this place-this place has so many possibilities, not even him can ever know.

Ryden can't help but wonder if-if he removes the white ribbon that wraps around the lid-what would happen? He was used to seeing a mushroom turn into a man, there is no wonder if there is another person hidden in a teapot.

Not wanting to take risk of having the living room put in a mess. He closed the TV and decided to walk outside the garden.

He reaches to the greenhouse as he pushed over the glass door-He sees the hanging plants everywhere and other different kinds of succulents.

He put the glowing teapot in the garden table and sat in front of the chair-He didn't bother to call Nene to be with him cause the doll is already asleep.

The Teapot has a different kind of flower pattern around it-It looks like an average Chinese teapot but, This one has really caught his attention.

Looking around-Trying to think if anyone is peeking, Ryden slowly pull over the white ribbon-carefully as he can, He feel adrenaline rushing to his vein as he was intimidated of what may happen.

As he pulls over the ribbon completely, He set it aside and see that the teapot hasn't open on its own. He remember Eustace and Muriel warning before Tesalonica shut their mouth.

"Boy! Throw it away on the sea or river! Don't risk it!"

"Ryden! Burn it when you got home, Don't let it fool-"

Then he sees that their mouth shut like a zipper until he was pushed over by the strong wind as he leaves the weird tea party.

"Is it worth it?"

Ryden asked himself, He wonder the consequences of opening this teapot. The two crazy couple gone serious when he mentions about it. But-Curiosity really kill the cat.

Using both of his hand-He gently pulls out the lid as smoke cover the whole greenhouse; He closes his eyes in surprise as he was instantly startled when he felt a big warm hand on his face-

Then his eyes widen when he feels the soft lips that landed on his, He can't see the person yet-He was kissed by it.

His first kiss was stolen! That's what Ryden thought as he pushes the person away from him.

•Ryden already lost his first kiss to Johann.